hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
This game is kinda hard to play without w.t mod
If you don't want to use the WT mod, you could also check out my walkthrough pdf (see signature) for exact values. However like Machete said, the heart icon is usually a good direct indicator most of the time (a few times the heartbeat is delayed due to earlier choices indirectly leading to it, but most of the time its just the last choice/decision)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As was the case in Once in a Lifetime: As a rule of thumb, put the good of the LIs above the good of the protagonist and don't be an ass. Show interest in them and if the choice consists of several things (like 3 potential compliments) scroll back if necessary, because chances are good that one of these answers will give points.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
This game is kinda hard to play without w.t mod
I don’t even know, the first time I played without a mod, I didn’t miss anything and didn’t close a single path with any girl, I’m by no means bragging, but in fact there’s nothing complicated. Maybe somewhere I was lucky, but still.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I'm just hoping it gets here before my lowly $3-Tier gets it. :)

I would be stunned, though, if anyone at the Eternumite ($28/month) or above level provides it here. People who spend that much money are not usually likely to share their benefits on a pirate site.
The time before last, it was leaked by an Eternumite tier. I'm a supporter tier, too, and I always have a bit of a moral dilemma when it comes to playing leaked version. Caribdis will always be getting my money, no way I'm cancelling my support. But it's just soooo tempting to play it a bit earlier

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
People share with their friends, so be welcoming and be friendly here.

What are ya looking for the most in this next update?

The witty remarks? The tender banter? The skin babes show here and there?
The tension between the various characters we see? The plotting they do in their heads?
The Heist, because of Goddess, #1 Nova, looks stunning as fuck, in this " poison Ivy " vibe outfit :love:

This Masquerade type of ball, because of Goddess #2 Alex, :love:
XcbHrBYF0rg.jpg
and this Praetorian beauty
3MbPXNXCZio.jpg
This gym Tournament thingy, with Goddess #3 Dalia, what hopefully, lead to us testing her "Gag reflex" on her private beach . :devilish:
_qhWgeGNOfo.jpg
Ppe76XHPFKk.jpg

and the Heist also, because Luna look beautiful as a Croupier:love:
RAW6wqJBj1s.jpg
And there will be something with Annie, and Penny too.:ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ETERNUM - [0.4]

Changelog:

- 1122+ new images
- 37+ new animations
- 9600+ new lines of code
- 27+ new music tracks
- 106+ new sound effects
- New outfit gallery in the BIOs
- Several render and code fixes

Release dates:
- Demon Lord Tier (BETA) - August 18 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- God Tier - August 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Eternumite Tier - August 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Master Tier - August 28 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Supporter Tier - August 31 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Public Release - September 3 - 03:00 PM (UTC)

View attachment 1987440
Nice to have a oficial date. Now i can program myself to replay the game before the release. :p

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The time before last, it was leaked by an Eternumite tier. I'm a supporter tier, too, and I always have a bit of a moral dilemma when it comes to playing leaked version. Caribdis will always be getting my money, no way I'm cancelling my support. But it's just soooo tempting to play it a bit earlier
Supporter tier as well and still play the leaked version if/when it drops before the release reaches our tier. I want to support Caribdis in producing one of the best VNs on this site but im still a proud pirate at the end of the day.

Thank you for reminding me I may need to log in to reset my house demolition timer lol.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nice to have a oficial date. Now i can program myself to replay the game befre the release. :p
I'm kind of lucky, since I just played and finished the game for the first time, literally Yesterday :LOL: . and Next update is right around the corner :coffee:. The Hard times, will come after 0.4 to Me. :LOL: I'm kind of a afraid that, since , Nova give Orion a sloppy Blowjob in 0.3:love:, which again, Was Yesterday to me, God know, how long I have to wait for another Lewd thing with Nova:cry:, somehow I don't think, She gonna get lewd thing in 0.4:cry:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I'm kind of lucky, since I just played and finished the game for the first time, literally Yesterday :LOL: . and Next update is right around the corner :coffee:. The Hard times, will come after 0.4 to Me. :LOL: I'm kind of a afraid that, since , Nova give Orion a sloppy Blowjob in 0.3:love:, which again, Was Yesterday to me, God know, how long I have to wait for another Lewd thing with Nova:cry:, somehow I don't think, She gonna get lewd thing in 0.4:cry:
Really? Just yesterday? Damn, I envy you. I'd wish to erase this game from my memory in order to feel again the emotions that I felt during the first playthrough.

raggedsunbeam

May 7, 2020
ETERNUM - [0.4]

Changelog:

- 1122+ new images
- 37+ new animations
- 9600+ new lines of code
- 27+ new music tracks
- 106+ new sound effects
- New outfit gallery in the BIOs
- Several render and code fixes

Release dates:
- Demon Lord Tier (BETA) - August 18 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- God Tier - August 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Eternumite Tier - August 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Master Tier - August 28 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Supporter Tier - August 31 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Public Release - September 3 - 03:00 PM (UTC)

View attachment 1987440
But... I don't want to wait till the 28th!

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes