Garbanzo779

May 12, 2022
Hello, I want to know which Honey Select are you using and what Mod are you using? I love it so much, kinda wanted to try it on mine. Of course if you don't mind.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Please refrain from engaging in arguments related to leaks in this discussion thread. This thread is dedicated to game discussions and is not intended to serve as a chat room. For further conversations of that nature, we suggest utilizing direct messages.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I wonder if we will run into Axel in Eternum. This next (or I guess current for certain Patreons) update has a few events where it might be possible to see him. It could happen later too, but I should happen eventually right?

It would be cool as well if Orion finally got to lay a real, uninterrupted, beat down on that punk in Eternum. Bonus points if Alex sees it and gets turned on watching her brother get his shit kicked in.

Also, thank you ChipLecsap, thank you…

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I wonder if we will run into Axel in Eternum. This next (or I guess current for certain Patreons) update has a few events where it might be possible to see him. It could happen later too, but I should happen eventually right?

It would be cool as well if Orion finally got to lay a real, uninterrupted, beat down on that punk in Eternum. Bonus points if Alex sees it and gets turned on watching her brother get his shit kicked in.

You just described one of the scenes that I dream about :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I'm not sure about Axel , but this guy looks similar to his dad :unsure:, in fact I think they are the same person
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything for a Fellow Nova simp;)
Eternum 2022-08-17 19-22-24-60.jpg

Delilah's Novas ass. Looked more to me like he was steadying himself on that pillar back there.
:unsure:
I think His hand is definitely, closer to Nova's ass, his palm definitely toward her ass, based on his finger stance. May be is about to grab it or give her a slap on her butt, or already did it, :devilish:
rG6OatrBkwQ2.jpg

Aug 15, 2021
I just wanna see Dalia's deepthroat, Nova's one was so good. What i wonder is if Alex is the type of girl who acts though on the outside but when it comes to the lewd scene she will be kinda shy or actually match her personality :unsure:
She had no problems stripping for the MC (who was a stranger at that point) when showing her tattoos. She is not shy - I think she would only be shy if the scene is romantic in nature.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I just wanna see Dalia's deepthroat, Nova's one was so good. What i wonder is if Alex is the type of girl who acts though on the outside but when it comes to the lewd scene she will be kinda shy or actually match her personality :unsure:
I don't know how many people will judge me for this, but personally I would like Alex to match her personality and the scene to be something from the category of femdom. I am not a fan of this fetish, but I have a feeling that she will be perfect for this role and the scene will be incredibly hot:unsure:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know how many people will judge me for this, but personally I would like Alex to match her personality and the scene to be something from the category of femdom. I am not a fan of this fetish, but I have a feeling that she will be perfect for this role and the scene will be incredibly hot:unsure:
Sounds good, in general (not a fan either, but i think there should be some for everyone). But this ain't the right game for it. Caridbis game are not only 'full harem allowed', but they are straight 'full harem recommended'. And in such a scenario there is no room for too much extremes. Like a LI that dominate the MC, a submissive one, one for odd fetishes. They are all gonna be rather vanilla, which is good for the overall light hearted tone and for the big importance of the story in the game's economy.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She had no problems stripping for the MC (who was a stranger at that point) when showing her tattoos. She is not shy - I think she would only be shy if the scene is romantic in nature.
Well she didn't "strip" further than it would have happened at a public pool, and reluctantly so.
I think she's proud of her tattoos but she's not easy to get. However I agree that emotional investment doesn't come naturally to her. Not surprising with a father like that.

Not judging you at all but she doesn't strike me as the femdom type. Yes she has a tough outer shell but if you play your cards right she melts down to her core. And I love that tbh. Just happened a little too fast for my taste.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
While I love femdom I'm not entirely she is the type, maybe later down the line but not the beginning.

She is very emotionally closed off and I doubt romance or a relationship would be easy for her considering her family situation.
I could imagine her trying to take the lead to hide her embarrassment and to take control of the situation considering how much she wants control in her life, but failing and having the MC romantically take the lead so she can let her guard down

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sounds good, in general (not a fan either, but i think there should be some for everyone). But this ain't the right game for it. Caridbis game are not only 'full harem allowed', but they are straight 'full harem recommended'. And in such a scenario there is no room for too much extremes. Like a LI that dominate the MC, a submissive one, one for odd fetishes. They are all gonna be rather vanilla, which is good for the overall light hearted tone and for the big importance of the story in the game's economy.
I think they all are kinky as Fuck. Penny wants to be tied up , and Fucked hard , Nova and Alex have extended knowledge about the most kinky servers, involving Mermaids and furries. Nancy not ruling out the idea of a foursome with her daughters. I think the most Vanilla is Annie. :unsure:
But I'm not too familiar with Caribdis "style " , Yet. I currently playing his previous game, but even then I don't think he wants to be a "one trick pony", and exactly do the same.:unsure:
I also admit, I absolutely don't feel any Femdom vibe from Alex at all

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
For me personally, Alex is more like the Eternum version of Jasmine from OiaL, daughter of an influential family with a rather difficult relationship with her father, who also wants nothing to do with the family business. Just a bit better interpreted.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Strange, because I think version 0.3 came out a day after the release. which means someone here has the demon tier I think.

(or at least god tier)!

Cmon HERO!

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes