McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
This reads like a Scooby-Doo villain reveal :ROFLMAO:
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Honestly though, we don't have enough info to make a reliable connection.
He could be another guy with 100% compatibility like mc, Idriel said it's been a long while since she's seen one.
He wears the same mask as Astaroth (bad guy from Once in a lifetime), could be a recycled asset or could be more.
He could even not be a "he" in the first place lol.
Yeah, that's also true.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Makes you wonder where exactly he's logging into the game without Luna noticing his absence.
Well, there is actually an incongruence. In the first episode when the Loco Bar (is it the name?) give away the neural implant as a prixe, Luna says that she already has one and can't convince her father to try Eternum. In the third she mentions playing it with her father.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Well, there is actually an incongruence. In the first episode when the Loco Bar (is it the name?) give away the neural implant as a prixe, Luna says that she already has one and can't convince her father to try Eternum. In the third she mentions playing it with her father.
It's Loco's Cafe iirc. I hadn't noticed that inconsistence. Did that happened when Luna's in the group conversation before she sends her father away because he was making her uncomfortable over the phone when he noticed she was talking to the protagonist?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's Loco's Cafe iirc. I hadn't noticed that inconsistence. Did that happened when Luna's in the group conversation before she sends her father away because he was making her uncomfortable over the phone when he noticed she was talking to the protagonist?
I don't remember exaclty, maybe. Or maybe sometimes in warthogs.

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
anyone an idea who could behind Thanatos?
View attachment 1989490
It cant be someone who likes MC because of what we saw at Ep 3, and it cant be someone who hate him (at least someone in the class) because in the first encounter they spared him.

So ill go with this is a character that we dont know so far.

But what I want to know is it we already know someone from the Syndicate. They keep spaming everywhere that you should join them, and helping you to progress. I dont think Thanatos is a member, but I believe that we already know at least one member (maybe Chop Chop or Eva?)

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So, not to complain or anything, but has there been any news on an update?
Changelog:
- 1122+ new images
- 37+ new animations
- 9600+ new lines of code
- 27+ new music tracks
- 106+ new sound effects
- New outfit gallery in the BIOs
- Several render and code fixes

Release dates:
- Demon Lord Tier (BETA) - August 18 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- God Tier - August 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Eternumite Tier - August 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Master Tier - August 28 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Supporter Tier - August 31 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Public Release - September 3 - 03:00 PM (UTC)

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Changelog:
- 1122+ new images
- 37+ new animations
- 9600+ new lines of code
- 27+ new music tracks
- 106+ new sound effects
- New outfit gallery in the BIOs
- Several render and code fixes

Release dates:
- Demon Lord Tier (BETA) - August 18 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- God Tier - August 20 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Eternumite Tier - August 24 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Master Tier - August 28 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Supporter Tier - August 31 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
- Public Release - September 3 - 03:00 PM (UTC)
Oh that's pretty close, what a nice surprise, Caribdis updates are always great.

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
This game is perhaps the greatest NSFW game I've ever seen. I have paid for worse triple A games than this. It's fucking hilarious, laugh after laugh, with genuinely good story telling. It's basically a r18 version of ready player one with some conspiracy shit wrapped in on top. I can't wait to see more of this.

PS, anyone know why Dalia is suddenly locked out for me? I didn't do anything to piss her off but she's greyed out. I even picked her over Alex.
If you like that kind of game you should definitely play Once in a lifetime, same style, great story. Also, if you are willing to try a game with less humor and more Drama, Depraved Awakening is a masterpiece. Not the same dev tho.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Aizen Myo

Mar 23, 2022
Yes, there's a reference to Eternum inside OiaL, shit I can't remember who, but one of the girls tell MC about saving up to buy a new video game that will change the world of gaming. If I'm not mistaken.
By the end of OiaL Caribdis was either about to launch or developing Eternum first release so he used OiaL as a boost to let people know about his next work

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Yes, there's a reference to Eternum inside OiaL, shit I can't remember who, but one of the girls tell MC about saving up to buy a new video game that will change the world of gaming. If I'm not mistaken.
Yep, it was Lauren Judie.

One of the 'secret' endings was also an introduction to Eternum.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Is Eternum even in the same universe as OiaL? Would be cool if it was.
Same universe yes, but different characters. It has references from that game though.

edit: nvm I'm fucking blind I have no fucking clue to read all posts to notice it was already answered. Sorry crustlord.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes