Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think they all are kinky as Fuck. Penny wants to be tied up , and Fucked hard , Nova and Alex have extended knowledge about the most kinky servers, involving Mermaids and furries. Nancy not ruling out the idea of a foursome with her daughters. I think the most Vanilla is Annie. :unsure:
You have forgotten Miss "No gag reflex".

starkj

May 17, 2022
I think they all are kinky as Fuck. Penny wants to be tied up , and Fucked hard , Nova and Alex have extended knowledge about the most kinky servers, involving Mermaids and furries. Nancy not ruling out the idea of a foursome with her daughters. I think the most Vanilla is Annie. :unsure:
But I'm not too familiar with Caribdis "style " , Yet. I currently playing his previous game, but even then I don't think he wants to be a "one trick pony", and exactly do the same.:unsure:
I also admit, I absolutely don't feel any Femdom vibe from Alex at all
There was only 1 scene in Once in a Lifetime where the girl was in charge but it was short and i wouldnt even call it femdom.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
anyone an idea who could behind Thanatos?
Sure not just another player. Tanathos was in the Ogigiagiogia or whatever the name of the unavailable server was when they found Calypso, therefore he can move through servers regardless of the access system just like Cirill.. EHM.. Calypso does.

So, he either is one of the supernatural behings that Orion dreams of (the immortals?) or some kind of hacker too, or like, the founder himself who is collecting back the Gems of Doom and the whole search for them is a big scam :D. Or maybe someone else inside the company who wants to be the new CEO, why not?

Sure, not just a player, no matter how skilled and levelled.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
anyone an idea who could behind Thanatos?
View attachment 1989490
Once, I already told my theory that Thanatos is a developer himself, but then one guy who disagreed with me explained why this was not logical, but I no longer remember his arguments. Frankly, I do not completely refuse this idea. I just can't get my head around how an ordinary player can be so strong and find the rarest things on Eternum so easily. + I see some motive in this, to tell everyone and convince everyone that he will easily give the whole company to the one who collects all the artifacts (to make Eternum even more popular and active all the time) , but at the same time I think that he is too greedy to give everything to an ordinary person like that, therefore he himself participates in this race, while helping himself a little with some conditional cheats. (or something like that)
I am happy to read other theories, so far I have only this one.:BootyTime:
Maybe this theory was already trashed by other players, I've returned to this thread not too long ago and apparently I could missed that.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone who has seen
Ready Player One
or has ever heard of starcraft where the developers were the top players on all rankings,
that theory is pretty logical.

When you know the code, you read machine like in the matrix, of course you are fearless,
because you know the limitations of the opponents from the script, not from practice.

Reactions: VicValenn

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
This game is perhaps the greatest NSFW game I've ever seen. I have paid for worse triple A games than this. It's fucking hilarious, laugh after laugh, with genuinely good story telling. It's basically a r18 version of ready player one with some conspiracy shit wrapped in on top. I can't wait to see more of this.

PS, anyone know why Dalia is suddenly locked out for me? I didn't do anything to piss her off but she's greyed out. I even picked her over Alex.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Once, I already told my theory that Thanatos is a developer himself, but then one guy who disagreed with me explained why this was not logical, but I no longer remember his arguments. Frankly, I do not completely refuse this idea. I just can't get my head around how an ordinary player can be so strong and find the rarest things on Eternum so easily. + I see some motive in this, to tell everyone and convince everyone that he will easily give the whole company to the one who collects all the artifacts (to make Eternum even more popular and active all the time) , but at the same time I think that he is too greedy to give everything to an ordinary person like that, therefore he himself participates in this race, while helping himself a little with some conditional cheats. (or something like that)
I am happy to read other theories, so far I have only this one.:BootyTime:
Maybe this theory was already trashed by other players, I've returned to this thread not too long ago and apparently I could missed that.
This reads like a Scooby-Doo villain reveal :ROFLMAO:
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

Honestly though, we don't have enough info to make a reliable connection.
He could be another guy with 100% compatibility like mc, Idriel said it's been a long while since she's seen one.
He wears the same mask as Astaroth (bad guy from Once in a lifetime), could be a recycled asset or could be more.
He could even not be a "he" in the first place lol.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
This game is perhaps the greatest NSFW game I've ever seen. I have paid for worse triple A games than this. It's fucking hilarious, laugh after laugh, with genuinely good story telling. It's basically a r18 version of ready player one with some conspiracy shit wrapped in on top. I can't wait to see more of this.

PS, anyone know why Dalia is suddenly locked out for me? I didn't do anything to piss her off but she's greyed out. I even picked her over Alex.
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-2-caribdis.93340/post-7922812

Use this walkthrough to check your progress. And it seems you're referring to Dalia's brownies and Alex's bagels. That part gives a point to the girl you chose.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

Likely made somewhere not enough points with her.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes