Kexs

Sep 19, 2021
I too hope one day we will be able to sex the dangerous yet hot virtual police mommy

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Do you guys think the praetorians look the same in every server? I mean in the cyberpunk setting they fit in nicely, but they would stick out like a sore thumb in the fantasy setting where guns or futuristic armor aren't allowed for example. Since they are a security measure I guess they can be excused of that, as Idriel just showed one model in the Eternum introduction, but it would be cool if they changed appearance to suit the environment.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I dunno why, but after replaying I feel that specific praetorian may be someone from the cast we've seen already.

Just my 2 cents.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Do you guys think the praetorians look the same in every server? I mean in the cyberpunk setting they fit in nicely, but they would stick out like a sore thumb in the fantasy setting where guns or futuristic armor aren't allowed for example. Since they are a security measure I guess they can be excused of that, as Idriel just showed one model in the Eternum introduction, but it would be cool if they changed appearance to suit the environment.
This could be a feedback to Caribdis to make the Praetorians outfit server specific. In a fantasy setting they might be armed with crossbows.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I could also imagine them looking like Valkyries in a fantasy setting. That might have something even more intimidating.

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
just chiming in to say this is one of the best initial releases for a game i've ever played on here. so much content already and such great characters, good UI, amazing renders, super cool story/setting(s), and it's genuinely funny and mysterious. Caribdis is really the greatest of all time

Last edited:

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Nice game with decent writing and a good renders. But I'll wait. I've played too many incomplete games that their development has been frozen.

I hope it will be successfully completed and not fall in the milking (a trend that lately many developers seem to aim:unsure:).

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
Nice game with decent writing and a good renders. But I'll wait. I've played too many incomplete games that their development has been frozen.

I hope it will be successfully completed and not fall in the milking (a trend that lately many developers seem to aim:unsure:).
his previous game Once in a lifetime had a really healthy update cycle and recently finished. very trustworthy dev imo

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I dunno why, but after replaying I feel that specific praetorian may be someone from the cast we've seen already.

Just my 2 cents.
Eh, does anyone control the praetorians directly(like players I mean)? Aren't they all just AIs?

I could also imagine them looking like Valkyries in a fantasy setting. That might have something even more intimidating.
Yeah Valkyries sound awesome as the "police" for the fantasy setting, warrior angels can be pretty intimidating hahaha.

Reactions: lonelygale

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
According to your roommates physical strength converts to in game strength in eternum. I wonder how badasses that huge girl and tattooed swimmer girl will level up in eternum.

Reactions: AwsHen

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
his previous game Once in a lifetime had a really healthy update cycle and recently finished. very trustworthy dev imo
This is why I knew I was playing this game day1 release. The updates actually fucking come out and there is a endgoal to be achieved (If its anything to go by how Once in a Lifetime was structured). Feels much more like there is a gameplan and vision that the dev has in mind and doesn't waste time pushing garbage updates that dont actually push the story in any particular direction, ie. towards an actual fucking conclusion instead of milking patrons and leaving thing in limbo.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes