An known

Sep 16, 2021
If Thanatos is Mos, it's entirely possible he sees MC as a future rival/friend during the conversation. Why not help him a little, and then their fight can be legendary?
Maybe Thanatos could be Mos knowing they are both "left handed" by these pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So... My assumption could be right or I need to take a sleep??JK. I mean there could be at least 0.0000001% chance that Mr. Hernandez is Mos?(his name could be Mr. Mos Hernandez) Also if Thanatos is Mos, I think he is too kind to give someone 120 Eternals for just a suit getting and I think Thanatos could recognize Orion, they already met twice and almost killed him.(Thanatos identity is still a Mystery so too many assumption can happened).

Edit: The only clue we have for Thanatos is the one Astor said that he has a "SMALL DICK"
I doubt Mr. Hernandez and Mos as the same guy. Mos' wife was at the party and Luna's dad doesn't seem the type to remarry and I'm sure Luna would have mentioned that.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I doubt Mr. Hernandez and Mos as the same guy. Mos' wife was at the party and Luna's dad doesn't seem the type to remarry and I'm sure Luna would have mentioned that.
Yeah. But I think the girl Mr. Mos' with is not his wife, Mr. Mos called her "darling" and says "dear" before she leave, but the girl never says he is his "husband" or says "dear" back to him.(Maybe Mr. Mos is whispering to her to act as her wife or something) and she kinda act like a secretary by saying "do you need something else?"(she could also add darling or dear to the end to make it a bit sweet).So it can be an act.

Mr. Mos could be Mr. Hernandez or Thanatos or they are all the same person (but I think Mr. Hernandez won't hurt a girl so chances they are all one person is low).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84
Aug 15, 2021
Something big is up with Mos, maybe my idea of him being Thanatos is true, but there is something about him. This dude is no one off meet and forget character like the other two probably were.
Doubt it. It is just a patreon cameo of one of Caribdis's founder tier patreons. Personally I dont think it is anything more.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Doubt it. It is just a patreon cameo of one of Caribdis's founder tier patreons. Personally I dont think it is anything more.
It can be two things at once. He can have named and even based the look of the character off a patreon or whatever, and still use the character later for more.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Doubt it. It is just a patreon cameo of one of Caribdis' founder tier patreons. Personally I dont think it is anything more.
I think he has something to do with Eternum and not just a cameo. The last dialogue with Mr. Mos says "there's an air of mystery around him" Carbdis won't left a dialogue like that if he is just an extra character from the game.
I take a screenshot of the dialogue so you can see it if you miss it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes