Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
The artstyle is strangely beautiful and some scenes also gave me strong feelings. Really liked this VN
When some of us played OiaL (Once in a Lifetime,bathe first game that Caribdis made) we had the same kind of thought, but after some time playing you start to love it. It's like the first time you saw anime style of drawing, and after some time seeing it you just love it.

Of course the amazing plot and characters both VN have making more easy to rush to play every new update.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
So the update that is going to be released on itch.io is the one we already have here? Damn, i thought it was a sequel.
Here is a "leaked" one, only for patreons, on itch its the PUBLIC version, the same as you can get on patreon now

Reactions: Rovenant

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Broo... the update was posted for at least
2 weeks ago already. Your a bit late for the party
"ERIC GREY" I'll just leave an invitation for the next update......
LOL, I was just going on the Updated date from the OP.

:cool: Eric Grey

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It won't have many changes either, will it? Maybe just some bug fixes but other than that I don't think there will be any new scenes.
Doubt there's anything new. I want to replay it all the same though just to see if I still get crashes whenever I try to reload after playing for a certain amount of time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Doubt there's anything new. I want to replay it all the same though just to see if I still get crashes whenever I try to reload after playing for a certain amount of time.
It stop after you go over 1900, the highest save I have is 2033 eternals.

Edit : Also no matter what, in the end you will always be in negative 120 eternals for the cost of the mission.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Darn it Kamuisaki you beat me to it I was still typing lol

Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
After some time I just ended up in a loop where I won and lost the same amount everytime

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Oh, right. Today's the Public Release...

...Welp, time to redownload and replay 0.4 again. :D

It stop after you go over 1900, the highest save I have is 2033 eternals.

Edit : Also no matter what, in the end you will always be in negative 120 eternals for the cost of the mission.
You don't actually have negative 120 Eternals after the mission. You just lost -120 after all the counting is done, so basically you end up with 120 taken from whatever you have left by the end. The mission cost money, but you don't have negative money by the end. Unless you lost a bunch at the slot machines maybe. I haven't gone into the mission with less than the max because I'm a dirty save-scummer. ;)

Wait a sec! How much does Mos give you? He gives Orion money to get his suit fitted... does he give Orion 120 Eternals?

Hold on, let me check, I'll update this in a minute...

Edit: First off, couple of things from the Texts. Nova will probably use that line we gave at some point. Maybe at the costume party, she and Penny are setting up something, a prank maybe? And then we'll have the choice on how we respond to gain a point from her. I'm betting that's how it will play out. I also forgot the spicy taco's question. I'm betting the spicier tacos will cause a scene where Orion can't handle them, and it'll lead to some Luna content. Those are my predictions.

Now, to Mos...

Something big is up with Mos, maybe my idea of him being Thanatos is true, but there is something about him. This dude is no one off meet and forget character like the other two probably were.

Last edited:

An known

Sep 16, 2021

You don't actually have negative 120 Eternals after the mission. You just lost -120 after all the counting is done, so basically you end up with 120 taken from whatever you have left by the end. The mission cost money, but you don't have negative money by the end. Unless you lost a bunch at the slot machines maybe. I haven't gone into the mission with less than the max because I'm a dirty save-scummer. ;)

Wait a sec! How much does Mos give you? He gives Orion money to get his suit fitted... does he give Orion 120 Eternals?

Hold on, let me check, I'll update this in a minute...

Edit: First off, couple of things from the Texts. Nova will probably use that line we gave at some point. Maybe at the costume party, she and Penny are setting up something, a prank maybe? And then we'll have the choice on how we respond to gain a point from her. I'm betting that's how it will play out. I also forgot the spicy taco's question. I'm betting the spicier tacos will cause a scene where Orion can't handle them, and it'll lead to some Luna content. Those are my predictions.

Now, to Mos...

Something big is up with Mos, maybe my idea of him being Thanatos is true, but there is something about him. This dude is no one off meet and forget character like the other two probably were.
Yeah I think he seems familiar to Orion (he also says that there's an "air of mystery around him"). But I saw 1 person with the same hair style as him...
Umm... you're the to judge.
They doesn't look the same right? the hairline doesn't even match. And also we know Luna's Father doesn't want to use the neutral implant, that's why he had the contest in the cafe... So... just don't mind me "I just don't have good a sleep"

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah I think he seems familiar to Orion (he also says that there's an "air of mystery around him"). But I saw 1 person with the same hair style as him...
Umm... you're the to judge.
They doesn't look the same right? the hairline doesn't even match. And also we know Luna's Father doesn't want to use the neutral implant, that's why he had the contest in the cafe... So... just don't mind me "I just don't have good a sleep"
I suspect that Mr. Hernandez might have once been a high up in Ulysses. Luna says he doesn't want the implant and doesn't play Eternum, but he had a suit that Orion borrowed when Orion played with Luna at their place. So maybe meeting his wife (who could be the Lady in Black), having Luna, and then his wife's death made him retire and give up on playing the game. Maybe they both have a topknot as a sign of Ulysses rebels, like they are part of the group but that is their subtle way of saying they are honorable and not "part of the group."

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I suspect that Mr. Hernandez might have once been a high up in Ulysses. Luna says he doesn't want the implant and doesn't play Eternum, but he had a suit that Orion borrowed when Orion played with Luna at their place. So maybe meeting his wife (who could be the Lady in Black), having Luna, and then his wife's death made him retire and give up on playing the game. Maybe they both have a topknot as a sign of Ulysses rebels, like they are part of the group but that is their subtle way of saying they are honorable and not "part of the group."
So... My assumption could be right or I need to take a sleep??JK. I mean there could be at least 0.0000001% chance that Mr. Hernandez is Mos?(his name could be Mr. Mos Hernandez) Also if Thanatos is Mos, I think he is too kind to give someone 120 Eternals for just a suit getting and I think Thanatos could recognize Orion, they already met twice and almost killed him.(Thanatos identity is still a Mystery so too many assumption can happened).

Edit: The only clue we have for Thanatos is the one Astor said that he has a "SMALL DICK"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes