An known

Sep 16, 2021
Feels bad man... How can we fuck Penny if she's already dead?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Penny has some "serious" dinking problems.....
No wonder she's... DEAD...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She don't learn from her mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: Skrrt! and m3d10cr3

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Penny has some "serious" dinking problems.....
No wonder she's... DEAD...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She don't learn from her mistakes.
Ah yes...drunk crazy sex with Penny leading to her pregnancy...I can see it now. :ROFLMAO:

But before that a drunken blowjob/foreplay scene at that costume party in 0.5 is probably going to happen...probably. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: An known

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Any netori content?
Well we haven't banged Charlotte yet so...

...Kidding aside, no there's no content of that kind in this game. And I have no idea if Caribdis would ever add something like that (though I'm pretty sure NTR/Cuckolding content where one or all of the girls get stolen by another person is never gonna happen given the uproar that happened regarding an NTR bad end in OIAL, the dev's first game).

Reactions: Rovenant

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Well we haven't banged Charlotte yet so...

...Kidding aside, no there's no content of that kind in this game. And I have no idea if Caribdis would ever add something like that (though I'm pretty sure NTR/Cuckolding content where one or all of the girls get stolen by another person is never gonna happen given the uproar that happened regarding an NTR bad end in OIAL, the dev's first game).
What's the difference between "Netori" and "Netorare"? I'm not quite a fan of it soo...

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What's the difference between "Netori" and "Netorare"? I'm not quite a fan of it soo...
Netorare - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship until girl gets stolen by asshole who is better at sex than guy. MC is usually guy whose girl gets stolen. Sometimes the game switches to girl's POV as we slowly see her becoming more and more corrupted by the asshole until she can no longer live without asshole's dick.

Netori - role reversal. YOU are the asshole who finds a sweet and loving couple and YOU are the one who does the stealing.

Netorase - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship. Guy however has a cuckolding fetish where he gives his girl to others to screw (and girl is fine with this because she thinks she's just expressing how much she loves her SO by entertaining his fetish). May or may not devolve into Netorare.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Netorare - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship until girl gets stolen by asshole who is better at sex than guy. MC is usually guy whose girl gets stolen. Sometimes the game switches to girl's POV as we slowly see her becoming more and more corrupted by the asshole until she can no longer live without asshole's dick.

Netori - role reversal. YOU are the asshole who finds a sweet and loving couple and YOU are the one who does the stealing.

Netorase - girl and guy is in a sweet and loving relationship. Guy however has a cuckolding fetish where he gives his girl to others to screw (and girl is fine with this because she thinks she's just expressing how much she loves her SO by entertaining his fetish). May or may not devolve into Netorare.
I should not have asked...:LOL:
Knowing this will makes me feel curse:ROFLMAO:

Edit: You can just say "cheating" or "stealing" you know... :LOL: I think it's my fault, WHY THE HELL DID I ASK!! :LOL:

starkj

May 17, 2022
You joke but it actually wouldn’t surprise me. I made a case for it a while back. She’s shy and such but that is largely because she has been unable to touch anyone really for years and has been forced into the situation not necessarily because that’s how she really is or wants to be. Now she can touch Orion, so she could go wild with that access very easily. A lot of “shy” girls are closet freaks, they just need the outlet.
Yeah and it wouldnt be the first time the shy girl would be the one to win the race.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I should not have asked...:LOL:
Knowing this will makes me feel curse:ROFLMAO:

Edit: You can just say "cheating" or "stealing" you know... :LOL: I think it's my fault, WHY THE HELL DID I ASK!! :LOL:
Nah, cheating usually means the sex between girl and asshole is consensual. Usually in NTR (Netorare and Netori, at least) the girl gets raped or is blackmailed into sex with asshole, and then it happens on a consistent basis as she slowly gets corrupted to the point that she starts to enjoy having sex with asshole. Only then does it qualify as cheating.

Anyway, that's it for that matter since I forgot NTR discussion is usually flamebait in this site and I don't want to accidentally start a war or summon the mods or something.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Nah, cheating usually means the sex between girl and asshole is consensual. Usually in NTR (Netorare and Netori, at least) the girl gets raped or is blackmailed into sex with asshole, and then it happens on a consistent basis as she slowly gets corrupted to the point that she starts to enjoy having sex with asshole. Only then does it qualify as cheating.

Anyway, that's it for that matter since I forgot NTR discussion is usually flamebait in this site and I don't want to accidentally start a war or summon the mods or something.
Yeah let's forget what happened... and forget the one who asked.(who TF go to random threads to ask something like that... you know there's a thing we call "TAGS").

Ok let's go back to Eternum so... the game is the best the MUSIC match the scenes so much, the storyline is catchy(make us think many theories), the effects and animation is God tier, No NTR CONTENTS everything is just amazing.
Hoping for "My favorite girl" (best girl for short) PENELOPE to be fucked in the next update. Your game is the best Caribdis!!

Reactions: Rovenant

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

I mean to be fair, there were two instances of Netori in OIAL, one with Rebecca the teacher, and idk if her and her fiance would be considered a sweet and loving couple, when she was unhappy in her relationship (her fiance being part of the Sons of Astaroth also a factor of course)

There was also Carla the stepmother who you basically stole from your father, tho I guess that was technically an ok relationship? She was just lonely with the father always being gone for business, demonic or normal lol

Would've been nice to get some netori/milf netori (yes im specific:p) content in Eternum, but that's just me lol
Who knows, maybe we'll get a future side girl to steal later on, maybe Maat will return irl and be in a toxic relationship and Orion will save her with the power of his 8 inch salami :devilish: Or we get a scene with secrely fucking Nancy in the gym while shes talking to that weird gym trainer dude on the other side of the wall or something, just hopeful wishing :LUL:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean to be fair, there were two instances of Netori in OIAL, one with Rebecca the teacher, and idk if her and her fiance would be considered a sweet and loving couple, when she was unhappy in her relationship (her fiance being part of the Sons of Astaroth also a factor of course)

There was also Carla the stepmother who you basically stole from your father, tho I guess that was technically an ok relationship? She was just lonely with the father always being gone for business, demonic or normal lol

Would've been nice to get some netori/milf netori (yes im specific:p) content in Eternum, but that's just me lol
Who knows, maybe we'll get a future side girl to steal later on, maybe Maat will return irl and be in a toxic relationship and Orion will save her with the power of his 8 inch salami :devilish: Or we get a scene with secrely fucking Nancy in the gym while shes talking to that weird gym trainer dude on the other side of the wall or something, just hopeful wishing :LUL:
No those are straight cheating. From my understanding Netori requires the girl to feel disgusted or horrified that she has to have sex with the MC, that she absolutely doesn't want to do it because her love for her SO is strong but MC is blackmailing/raping/intimidating said girl so the interactions between them pre to post coitus veer on the negative (this changes over time as the girl becomes more and more corrupt, ultimately leading to her abandoning her SO for the MC). Compare that to Carla and Rebecca, both of which don't exactly have any negative feelings after they have sex with the MC (with the latter only feeling guilty because of sunk cost fallacy moreso than any actual feelings she has left for her fiance).

Skyknight77

Feb 12, 2019
First post in this forum but long time lurker!

This is by far the BEST GAME I have played from this forum! I never thought I would enjoy a game with so much more content than just plain nudity and perversion as much as I enjoyed this game so far. As a big fan of the all time favorite games on the forum like Being a DIK, Sunshine Love, Once in a Lifetime and Acting Lessons, I can confidently say that I enjoyed this game much more than the other ones even though I have only explored 3 sex scenes so far.

I actually enjoyed it so much that I watched "Ready Player One" once again today. :)

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes