Rovenant

Apr 18, 2021
Well we haven't banged Charlotte yet so...

...Kidding aside, no there's no content of that kind in this game. And I have no idea if Caribdis would ever add something like that (though I'm pretty sure NTR/Cuckolding content where one or all of the girls get stolen by another person is never gonna happen given the uproar that happened regarding an NTR bad end in OIAL, the dev's first game).
The only chance could be a side girl being in some kind of relationship and the player having the option of going for it or not.

Matter aside, I like that in OiaL you have some sexual tension between Lauren and Aiko. And in Eternum I feel the same about Alex and Calypso. And I love this because it helps to feel that they have relationships between them and not only with MC (like what you feel with Annie or Nova, at least for now).

Talim5215

Aug 23, 2020
Whats the Space Station area in 0.4 that another VN Novel,
Phasmohentaia
?

Where is that from? Who made it?

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If you're asking what happen if you die there are a bit of changes in dialogues in the game that says "He retrieved the gem from your dead body in the station":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just want to add something, "IF you DIE during the GLADIATOR match":
And after the Heist, And you asked Idriel "What is your level?" and she will say this:

• Wow
Reactions: Rovenant
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes