tan-zan

Sep 1, 2021
Look for a post by me a page or two back - I have a link to a place where they get released.
I already checked Kemono - the wallpaper with Luna got posted, but two were released between then and now, one at the Master tier and another at the Eternumite tier.

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
The only logical situation, aside from a non-official mod, since Caribdis has definitely ruled out incest here, would be a scene with Orion, Nancy, and at least one of their daughters.
I heard through the grapevine that Caribdis planned on including a scene with the entire family together. I mean, in OIALT, the two sisters have a threesome with MC. They kiss and finger each other and that's incest. We'll probably see something similar in this game.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
It seems like there should be a difference between incest that involves the MC (the son in a mother/son relationship, for example) and doesn't involve the MC, where it's two of the LIs banging each other.
In OITAL, the two sisters participate in a threesome, and they end up kissing and fingering each other, which I'd say is incest. I'm sure this game will have something similar.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
If he keeps current pace is should be out early February. Maybe a Valentines day release? :oops:
I don't know how you calculated, but the first progress bar for 0.5 was back in 19th September on 6%; after 21 days have passed it progressed by a nice ~20% (at 25% now). So by an estimation of 1% per day we will have a late December-early Jan release for the highest tier, provided nothing drastic happen.
If the math holds up he'll release it a day before or around Christmas for the highest tier (and not any later than that), with a public release by early January.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Well, I got tired of waiting for sex scenes so I made some a while ago. Doesn't seem like any Eternum fans have seen my fan art thread so I'll post them here. Hopefully they can sate your thirst for a while, literally.
Meh, I like milk like any other degenerate but there's no hugs, no blushes, no kisses on the cheeks or the forehead. In a word, it's way too vanilla for my taste.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Meh, I like milk like any other degenerate but there's no hugs, no blushes, no kisses on the cheeks or the forehead. In a word, it's way too vanilla for my taste.
Well, I was kinda struggling about how I should make the sex scene. I'm not really interested in romantic sex, but Eternum isn't a rapey game. I wasn't sure if I should change that much.

• Wow
Reactions: PervyParadox

crl66

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, I have a question about Luna text message- according to the walkthrough, you have to chat with Alex first, I did it already but I can only end the message immediately with Luna without the other choices. Are there any requirements? thx

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes