PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Hi, I have a question about Luna text message- according to the walkthrough, you have to chat with Alex first, I did it already but I can only end the message immediately with Luna without the other choices. Are there any requirements? thx
I don't think the order matters much though ? It's just that Luna's message only appears after you've answered Alex so as long as you don't put your phone away and answer everyone when it appears on the list you should be able to text everyone, no matter the order. Though Penny, Nova and Nancy only send text if you're on their path, Dalia either if you're on her path or if you've told the password to Chang. Only Alex, Luna, and Chang should send a text no matter what.

So I'm inclined to say that either you're not on the other girls' path, which would be weird if you play with a walkthrough (unless you're purposefully avoiding their paths which would explain it)... or it's an issue with the code of the walkthrough itself.

Reactions: crl66

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any additional content added to the game since the second last update (beta) ???

&

Level of mc (inside the game) is actually important ?? What are the consequences if he loss all progress ???

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
is there incest in this game or a patch for it?
I went to a game I knew had it, clicked the tag, and got 49 pages of results. There are plenty of games that already have it and not every game needs it. The best games I've played or looked into (and this is one of them) do well without that overused trope.

I've played a few that have it, and so far only one has had a decent story to go with it; the others either didn't really benefit from it either way you played it, and/or didn't have nearly as good of writing or story building.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Remember the first Weapon of Atlas? The sword? I have been imagining what it can do. And if there's one thing Caribdis taught me, it's that Honey Select is capable of much more than just generic stuff.

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes