RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only incest content this game might ever have would be if the MC had a group sex with Nancy and her daughters or some grouping of them (Daughters, Mom/Daughter). So while it doesn't have the tag or a patch doesn't mean it won't happen. It just won't be any interbreeding with the MC since he has no living female family members.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The only incest content this game might ever have would be if the MC had a group sex with Nancy and her daughters or some grouping of them (Daughters, Mom/Daughter). So while it doesn't have the tag or a patch doesn't mean it won't happen. It just won't be any interbreeding with the MC since he has no living female family members.
Even if there was a group scenes (or any grouping) with Nancy and the daughters, it would only warrant the incest tag if the girls did anything with each other, so it would still be possible to have group scenes with them and still not get incest.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
Even if there was a group scenes (or any grouping) with Nancy and the daughters, it would only warrant the incest tag if the girls did anything with each other, so it would still be possible to have group scenes with them and still not get incest.
well theres no scenes that include them together so maybe it will be added when it happens

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
It seems like there should be a difference between incest that involves the MC (the son in a mother/son relationship, for example) and doesn't involve the MC, where it's two of the LIs banging each other.

Reactions: dolfe67
Apr 2, 2021
If he keeps current pace is should be out early February. Maybe a Valentines day release? :oops:
I don't know how you calculated, but the first progress bar for 0.5 was back in 19th September on 6%; after 21 days have passed it progressed by a nice ~20% (at 25% now). So by an estimation of 1% per day we will have a late December-early Jan release for the highest tier, provided nothing drastic happen.

sirhawken

Jun 26, 2021
So I have a dumb question. I played through much of the .3 patch on android but now I want to play the .4 patch on my PC, however I can't copy the save out. It seems that the saves only have read permissions in the
android/data/com.caribdis.eternum/files/saves location.

Is there any way to get these files out or am I just going to have to start over on PC?

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes