DarkClown999

Sep 3, 2022
I was wondering how can i find out what songs/music was used? as someone who has played both of your games, im in love with your music selection, to the point id prolly add them to my own personal playlists lmao.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I dont think physical escalation being gradual is realistic - it depends on the personalities of the characters. You dont follow a fixed progression in real life. In some cases its slow and can be weeks before you kiss your partner, in other cases you get drunk and have sex within a few hours of knowing each other.

As for which lady will be our first - we have already banged Maat and Eva. Among main girls while it was cut short, there was penetration during the Nancy scene.

Personally for me sex scene progression is a bit of a mixed bag. I liked the Nancy scene - she is an adult and so its good she does not beat around the bush like some teenager and goes for what she wants and I liked Annie's scene where bottled up emotions made her go further than she normally would. But Nova, Alex and Dalia's scenes felt a bit too similar/repetitive for me. For Penny and Luna (and Calypso) I want the first scene to NOT end with a blowjob - its fine if its not full on sex but I want more variation in the scenes.
They're high schoolers tho, even if 18, high schoolers still. High schoolers who go to an elite school in an elite family area, don't party, don't do drugs, and don't mentkon drinking. Now I'm not saying you have to do those things to have sex, I'm just describing the culture they're in is more like a nice, clean American suburb where most high schoolers don't have sex. Annie is confirmed a virgin, Nova had never seen a penis, and possibly the others too. I didn't say fixed progression (Annie thighjob already disproves that), I said gradual.

Even Orion himself isn't really in a rush to lose his virginity. Ya he wants sex, but he's young and inexperienced enough to where he is quite satisfied with outercourse and non-penetration and didn't try to initiate penetration with any of the main love interests (including Nancy as she was the one who initiated)

And fitting that of the main love interests, the only one who was ready to jump right to penetrative sex is the mature woman, and the only one proven to be experienced.

we have already banged Maat and Eva
you can be fully on a harem route right now and fully a virgin as well.
I feel like the Eva choice is a very early divergence (narrative-wise, not mechanically of course) of whether or not you want to have casual sex or only become intimate with those you love. [Prepared to be] using all of Annie's gift money to buy sex definitely is a dramatic enough choice to be differentiating

But was he ever REALLY an antagonist?
I'd say so, yes. Just because he's an Act I antagonist doesn't make him any less so.

He harrasses Lauren (arguably the "main" love interest, and if not, then at the least, evidently Caribdis's personal favorite) multiple times. You flee from him and then fight him, which is no trifling event, especially as he even pulls a knife on you. You gamble against him, once again for Lauren's sake.

Arguably, Axel has directly opposed or been in a position of antagonism less at this point than Tom had. We never full on fought Axel, only stopped him once from harrassing someone we care about, and besides that and getting hit a couple times, just some idle trash talk

rafaelo4 same man. What's STS? Slay the Spire? :D

EDIT: multi-quoted instead of posting again

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer
Aug 15, 2021
They're high schoolers tho, even if 18, high schoolers still. High schoolers who go to an elite school in an elite family area, don't party, don't do drugs, and don't mentkon drinking. Now I'm not saying you have to do those things to have sex, I'm just describing the culture they're in is more like a nice, clean American suburb where most high schoolers don't have sex. Annie is confirmed a virgin, Nova had never seen a penis, and possibly the others too. I didn't say fixed progression (Annie thighjob already disproves that), I said gradual.

Even Orion himself isn't really in a rush to lose his virginity. Ya he wants sex, but he's young and inexperienced enough to where he is quite satisfied with outercourse and non-penetration and didn't try to initiate penetration with any of the main love interests (including Nancy as she was the one who initiated)

And fitting that of the main love interests, the only one who was ready to jump right to penetrative sex is the mature woman, and the only one proven to be experienced.
I never said that they should jump to sex. I am saying all the scenes should not be the same scene but with different character models. There are many different things you can do that are not sex (look at annie's scenes for example) and this will stop things from feeling repetitive. Trying to turn lewd scenes into a fixed progression system that has the same exact scenes for all characters is in my opinion not the best idea. While I would obviously be happy going all the way you can make scenes different even without that - with luna for example I would be satisfied with simply getting naked and groping/making out. With penny we can take things further (masturbation, cunnilingus etc). The first scene with a girl does not always have to end with a blowjob.

Jun 20, 2018
lol, hiring external animators is par for the course for even the most auteur projects. Compared to character design and story, animation itself is a much more technical task. It doesn't cause a clash of the creative visions.

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
DUDE I've been thinking Axel's gonna turn to "our side" too!! That's a genius thought about NPCs being real people who are controlled.

Axel:
-Is the most upset at you for talking smack about Benjamin, seems to have legitimately cared about his friend even if he was a scumbag friend
-Is Alex's twin, their names are anagrams, and perhaps they both do indeed have elven blood
-Does seem to care about Alex deep down even though it's so buried underneath all his other issues and ugliness, based on this interaction:

View attachment 2117678 View attachment 2117680 View attachment 2117685 View attachment 2117686
-In 0.4, we see just how little William thinks of Axel and doesn't really let him in on any of the real stuff, and how Axel receives abuse and humiliation from his father just as his sister does.

I'm not saying Axel's a good guy or anything, my money's definitely on him doing a heel-face turn.

After all, think about Once in a Lifetime's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope Axel has a "good guy" moment too, even if it's something small. Like I know it's a harem game, but Orion needs some more male friends / allies lol. Especially since in the latest episode it's shown that he's abused by his father too, it's easier to sympathize with him.

I'm predicting a scene somewhere around the climax where, if you make the right choices, Axel ends up sacrificing himself to save you and Alex and gets beaten / killed by his dad and his followers in Eternum, and ends up dying IRL too.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope Axel has a "good guy" moment too, even if it's something small. Like I know it's a harem game, but Orion needs some more male friends / allies lol. Especially since in the latest episode it's shown that he's abused by his father too, it's easier to sympathize with him.
His best friend tried to rape someone, until we're shown him finding out about that, and reacting with horror/disgust I'm not going to trust him. Because while he didn't outright try to attack our friend in the real world at the beginning, it was heading that way, and likely would have gone much worse in Eternum.

Reactions: Redd23

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

I'm predicting a scene somewhere around the climax where, if you make the right choices, Axel ends up sacrificing himself to save you and Alex and gets beaten / killed by his dad and his followers in Eternum, and ends up dying IRL too.
I want the Praetorians to give him a stroke.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Don't you mean an aneurysm? But I'd be nice to see his head disintegrate just like his mad lapdog friend (aka Benjamin).
I suppose they could weaken a section of artery and then burst it, but a plain old stroke could be just as good, maybe even better since he might suffer longer. Typically, an aortic or cerebral aneurysm can take you pretty quick - you may not even feel it.

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes