Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
OK, I had to give it a try.^^

What I came up with is Eden Fines. While normally her complexion and hair color wouldn't fit Alex, there is this where she has white blond hair and a lighter skin color.
There are many images where she doesn't look anything similar to Alex.
But on some, with the right angle, she gets near I think - especially if we allow makeup and colored hair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool, I like her I can see the resemblance good catch! :) (y)

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I hope Axel has a "good guy" moment too, even if it's something small. Like I know it's a harem game, but Orion needs some more male friends / allies lol. Especially since in the latest episode it's shown that he's abused by his father too, it's easier to sympathize with him.

I'm predicting a scene somewhere around the climax where, if you make the right choices, Axel ends up sacrificing himself to save you and Alex and gets beaten / killed by his dad and his followers in Eternum, and ends up dying IRL too.
You're the man.

I hope he doesn't die. Maybe he doesn't
but just dislikes you in general yet decides to ally with you.

tan-zan

Sep 1, 2021
Anyone with a Tier 3 or 4 patreon subscription want to post the new wallpapers? Figured I'd ask one more time. Sorry if this is spammy.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone with a Tier 3 or 4 patreon subscription want to post the new wallpapers? Figured I'd ask one more time. Sorry if this is spammy.
In case those wallpapers are uploaded eventually by a good Samaritan, it'll be in this link below. Except the last few ones, the rest are all there.

Last edited:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I'm sure you will, he's clearly more then just a recurring comic relief and he's definately a fans favorite.
I hope so, in recent updates he's honestly acted just as comic relief. I wanna see Chang and Annie interact more tbh, they're definitely really good friends, but we haven't seen them act in any way that's more than two people with a mutual friend.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope so, in recent updates he's honestly acted just as comic relief. I wanna see Chang and Annie interact more tbh, they're definitely really good friends, but we haven't seen them act in any way that's more than two people with a mutual friend.
The reason for that is too many people would freak out about NTR is any love interest is shown to be close with any male that isn't the MC. I'm no fan of NTR myself, but people do tend to overreact if the love interest even look at another guy.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
(y)

Do we get more reactions per day as our "rank" goes up?

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes