Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So here is my comment about how I think the relationship system should change: https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-4-caribdis.93340/post-9346947

I dont want a complicated love/hate system either. Nor do I want any forced drama. I am perfectly fine with it being a binary system where you are either on someone's path or you are not on someone's path. My complaint is that I just dont want to lose a girl's path over something stupid that makes no sense. If you are going to close paths I am fine with that but do it in a way that makes sense.
Right.

"You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny" should be an obvious "bad idea"; "I like the blue bikini better than the red bikini" shouldn't end a path unless you've already been informed that the girl has always hated the color blue on herself, and is insane and testing you to see if you've been listening and what you'll say. In which case, the answer is definitely "blue" unless you like to stick your dick in crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Bernael

Jan 3, 2019
I sincerely hope our god Caribdis never listens to these people and keeps the game simple and drama free. There are many, many, many, overly complex games filled with drama, go play those.

Please let us have simple harem games where everyone can be happy in the end.
I couldn't agree more. I like games where choices have a impact, but I think games like Eternum is good when you just want to chill and enjoy the story without think so much about the choices and it's consequences.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I couldn't agree more. I like games where choices have a impact, but I think games like Eternum is good when you just want to chill and enjoy the story without think so much about the choices and it's consequences.
The thing is you have to think about your choices in Eternum, they're not all that clear. Though there is no drama. And just use a walkthrough mod if you really don't want to think

Reactions: sageproduct
Aug 27, 2022
The thing is you have to think about your choices in Eternum, they're not all that clear. Though there is no drama. And just use a walkthrough mod if you really don't want to think
I wish you had to think about your choices. It would be a much better alternative than paths just closing seemingly at random. I dont think this game should to have drama or anything overly complicated. It is a great game and the lighthearted nature of the game is perfect - I dont want that to change. I just dont want paths to close for silly reasons.

A walkthrough mod thats not official is not a good solution to this because this is a comment about the game by itself and not 3rd party add-ons. Using the official pdf walkthrough is immersion breaking. I think the game needs to be more intuitive when it comes to closing paths.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wish you had to think about your choices. It would be a much better alternative than paths just closing seemingly at random. I dont think this game should to have drama or anything overly complicated. It is a great game and the lighthearted nature of the game is perfect - I dont want that to change. I just dont want paths to close for silly reasons.

A walkthrough mod thats not official is not a good solution to this because this is a comment about the game by itself and not 3rd party add-ons. Using the official pdf walkthrough is immersion breaking. I think the game needs to be more intuitive when it comes to closing paths.
Yeah I get you, the girls path tree is my only gripe about the game. It require some thinking (or trials and errors) to stay on the full harem path (or using a walkthrough). It's not as simple as "if I like a girl I make the choices she likes". You can say it's kinda random at times.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I get you, the girls path tree is my only gripe about the game. It require some thinking (or trials and errors) to stay on the full harem path (or using a walkthrough). It's not as simple as "if I like a girl I make the choices she likes". You can say it's kinda random at times.
Yeah, there are some games like that. Sometimes the correct option is something that will hurt the girl a lot right now so she'll be open to the Harem later... I dislike that aswell.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes