BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
It's so nice to see the horror lover girl received much needed love. Nice previews btw, and thanks for sharing them mate.

Edit: A chicken inside a swan inflatable in the first pic. Interesting.
The baldy in the third picture reminds me of Stabby Mike. The puffy face. But I guess he could be Saitama as well. /shrug

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Here is the new sneak peak !

Hello everyone!

It is time for a new set of previews!

On this occasion, the protagonist is the only girl who didn't appear in Sneak Peek #1, our favorite macabre-lover, Luna

In 0.5 we'll spend more time with her, getting to know her more and bonding with her in the real world.

The development is going great too! There are quite a few animations already done, almost 5000 lines of code, and +500 renders finished! This one will be a big update, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying doing it. It will be here before you know it!

That's all for now, remember you can ask me any questions you might have in a DM or in the comments below!

Thank you for being the best supporters ever and making the game possible

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best girl :^)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
/checks updates

Oh nice, we get to see more of Luna's fam-

/squints at pics

-wait a minute...

/checks his conspiracy board, then looks back at pics of Luna's family

If so, then former president Stabb decided to hit the gym more often after his term ended. Good for him, he seems more fit in the pic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

dotritch

Apr 23, 2019

Hello everyone!

On this occasion, the protagonist is the only girl who didn't appear in Sneak Peek #1, our favorite macabre-lover, Luna

In 0.5 we'll spend more time with her, getting to know her more and bonding with her in the real world.

The development is going great too! There are quite a few animations already done, almost 5000 lines of code, and +500 renders finished! This one will be a big update, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying doing it. It will be here before you know it!

That's all for now, remember you can ask me any questions you might have in a DM or in the comments below!

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

Oh hey, I just got some Luna pics in my folder

Apr 2, 2021

Hello everyone!

Stay awesome!

Caribdis

So I am wondering if she still wear the gloves when she goes to swim. Her hands are hidden in both the pics at the swimming pool. Coincidence?

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I'm more curious if she wears them when giving a handjob.
My money's on her taking it off as part of her "I want to touch everything of you as much as I can...and I mean EVERYTHING" arc with Orion (MC). We'll see if that's the case in the next update though, since a scene with her is very, VERY likely at this point.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
My money's on her taking it off as part of her "I want to touch everything of you as much as I can...and I mean EVERYTHING" arc with Orion (MC). We'll see if that's the case in the next update though, since a scene with her is very, VERY likely at this point.
That reminds me of a scene in hentai, "so this is what touching a cock feels like."

EnticingBuns

Oct 2, 2022
Gave this a try but the dialog.. I found myself just skipping through it. Something about how this is written makes me lose interest a lot faster than normal. I think I gave it like a good hour or two but no dice. Then at choices or some scenes of course I have no idea what is going on anymore. Does it get better later?

4.80 star(s) 912 Votes