BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Can we cut out Chop Chop's heart and use it instead?

Oh, wait: I don't think he has one. Nevermind.
Then Calypso will love Chop Chop instead. But knowing him, he will probably whore her out for a couple hundreds of eternals, so I'd say you still have a chance.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great. Now i need a boob chart... Would be pretty much the same but i am a man of science.
I know posing in groups is common everywhere, but this photo just reminds me a lot of a poster of Girls Generation from South Korea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Don't you dare commit violence upon Chang's dad

He is a good, hard working man who wants to pay for his son's education
I thought Chop-Chop already disowned his son after the protagonist met him again at Warthogs. Which is why he took Wendy under his wing (I think that's the name of his assistant). He even called his son dumb iirc.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hope this is a joke. Otherwise how ironic someone saying "too slow" while supporting Magic Nuts that released just one update in the entire year.
it's a bug from F95. I'm forever a supporter on here

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I thought Chop-Chop already disowned his son after the protagonist met him again at Warthogs. Which is why he took Wendy under his wing (I think that's the name of his assistant). He even called his son dumb iirc.
One day father and son shall be reunited. All wounds will heal, all crimes forgiven, all blood restored.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Who's to say Eternum isn't reality and "reality" isn't the game? :unsure::unsure:
"Reality", worst game ever. Thumbs down, 0/10.
The grind is absurd, every game day is the same as the previous. The devs keep saying the late game rewards justify the grind, but by the time you reach the endgame you don't enjoy them anymore. Some starting classes are ridicolously OP, the game is absolutely unbalanced.
Yes, the graphics and sfx are outstanding but that's it. Not recommended.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The grind is absurd, every game day is the same as the previous. The devs keep saying the late game rewards justify the grind, but by the time you reach the endgame you don't enjoy them anymore. Some starting classes are ridicolously OP, the game is absolutely unbalanced.
You forget that it also has Pay2Win mechanics and has permadeath (which kinda sucks tbh). Immersion lovers will probably appreciate it though...if they can get past the steep learning curve.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
You forget that it also has Pay2Win mechanics and has permadeath (which kinda sucks tbh). Immersion lovers will probably appreciate it though...if they can get past the steep learning curve.
Typical casual player noobs...
It ain't Pay2Win if you can make actual cash ingame, plus what other game do you know that legally lets you pimp your whores?
Plus, stop spreading that 'permadeath' bullshit. You only lose your equipment & levels, you still get to keep your actual ingame experiences. And don't get me started about teens dying in real, after trying to rape their friends. The brats probably just lost their dive gear, when their parents found out.
It's fake news.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
But it has sandbox and so many endings! The other day I also had to press dodge a slap in QTE. I was so close to getting it right but I failed at the last button.

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Typical casual player noobs...
It ain't Pay2Win if you can make actual cash ingame, plus what other game do you know that legally lets you pimp your whores?
Plus, stop spreading that 'permadeath' bullshit. You only lose your equipment & levels, you still get to keep your actual ingame experiences. And don't get me started about teens dying in real, after trying to rape their friends. The brats probably just lost their dive gear, when their parents found out.
It's fake news.
We're talking about Reality as a bad game and not Eternum tho...tho as far as being a game is concerned Eternum itself has a lot of problems that I can see:

-No tutorial. You get a briefing from Idriel about the rules and the contest. That's pretty much it. So unless you have a friend who can guide you with the basics, a solo blind jump into the game is probably not recommended unless you're the kind of person who learns quick on their feet

Then again, no tutorial is fine so long as there are pop-ups explaining shit. Except there are none because...

-UI is completely non-existent. I mean, you can make the argument that it's immersive that way but...come on, even minimalist games have some sort of UI or HUD. Having no UI is just flat out lazy IMO

-No way of being able to modify physical appearance (save for clothing, makeup, and hairstyle) unless you do so IRL

-Levels do nothing except act as a sort of reputation/prestige system, and you lose that reputation/prestige whenever you die

-Build variety is limited due to IRL physical stats affecting in-game stats like Strength, Speed, and Dexterity. So if I want to play as a tank I can't do it because I'm basically a stick figure and I need to hit the gym if I want to do so. Thrilling

-Logging out is a chore, almost as bad as FF14 1.0

-Some NPC appearances are (possibly) modeled after dead people, which could cause psychological stress to the user. Like, why is this even a thing? This is basically a lawsuit waiting to happen

-Item security is bad...like, really really bad. The fact that your items can get stolen by players even if you pay top-notch security shouldn't be a thing. We should've left that shit back in Everquest and Lineage I. Totally unnecessary feature IMO and should be disabled in casual servers

-No built-in automatic report system to call admin/GMs in case you witness something illegal that's happening. Instead, you'll just have to sit tight and hope that the system is able to flag said activity and quickly send the Praetorians to clean house. Works well if the system is able to flag that activity quickly...but then someone got the bright idea of making Praetorians killable when they shouldn't since they're the ones enforcing the rules. Totally bad design that's just begging for abuse if you have the tools like, say, a Weapon of Atlas or something of similar caliber

I could go on, but those are just at the top of my head at the moment...

(And yes, I know there are probably story reasons as to why the issues regarding Eternum exist. However, as an actual MMORPG, the issues are the kind of stuff that gamers will likely complain about on the internet if Eternum was actually a real thing lol)

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes