zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
idk why but I get some very heavy rape/ntr vibes from this game... And honestly... why not give the characters some japanese names? Lol these asian looking ass characters with their western ass names..
The game is set in the United States and to me none of the characters look Asian except for Chang who has a Chinese name and also the MC but the player names him

Garen

May 6, 2017
The game is set in the United States and to me none of the characters look Asian except for Chang who has a Chinese name and also the MC but the player names him
Yeah. None of them except Chang look particularly Asian at all. Before anyone else raises the argument, no I don't think they look Western either. They just look anime.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah. None of them except Chang look particularly Asian at all. Before anyone else raises the argument, no I don't think they look Western either. They just look anime.
Despite what he said, I think the reason that the characters look like in anime style (I mean, it's kind of given considering it's HS) is why he's raising the point rather than that the characters actually look Asian (or even Western) themselves.

But, even with the characters being anime looking, I don't see why the whole name thing would even matter lol.
If Caribdis wants to introduce a Japanese character (like Aiko in OIAL, which fit really well with MC & the family's trip to Japan), he will for Eternum.
If not, then there won't be.
Simple as that.

Reactions: _Simon

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I honestly don't know how Honey Select 2 fares with faces, but when i tried the native editor of Honey Select 1 it was borderline impossible to make a character look anything else then asian or weird asianish.. It probably improved in HS2, yet i guess it's still quite an issue.

Reactions: xTamadex

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I honestly don't know how Honey Select 2 fares with faces, but when i tried the native editor of Honey Select 1 it was borderline impossible to make a character look anything else then asian or weird asianish.. It probably improved in HS2, yet i guess it's still quite an issue.
My Japanese wife (no pillow!) would like to know why you even try to make the ladies look less Asian? I can only agree with her and I'm not just saying that because I would otherwise have to take a beating. :LOL:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
My Japanese wife (no pillow!) would like to know why you even try to make the ladies look less Asian? I can only agree with her and I'm not just saying that because I would otherwise have to take a beating. :LOL:
Oh, don't worry, i had been quite representative. I had made women from just any etnicity. But when you try to make some of my favored non asian actresses or even a girl i know or two, you had to go non asian at some point :) Please tell your wife that i always found asian women gorgeous.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
GIRLS in 100% favor asian chicks... idk what to tell you other then look uo some google searches of asian chicks in cosplay and western chicks in cosplay...

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
The game's original tease (when epilogue update for OIAL was released) had crimes of varying degrees being committed within Eternum, so regarding rape and ntr, well who knows.

Regarding Japanese names, lol is it really an issue?
I mean the way that the characters look, not like you can expect something really radically different given it's a Honey Select (HS2 for Eternum) game (though personally, I have no issue with how they look).
Also, I see no point in giving them Japanese names unless the game itself is set in Japan, or the character is actually from Japan i.e. like Aiko's case for OIAL.

If you mean by "completed versions" as completed games, well you're gonna be waiting a long time, considering this game has just started.
not a issue but found it funny... Like when some games takes place in asian places and all the models are pretty western looking.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
not a issue but found it funny... Like when some games takes place in asian places and all the models are pretty western looking.
It reminds me when i played the first Hitman game a century ago in italian language. When 47 was in Hong Kong or something like that, as soon as you got busted shooting NPC shouted "E' caLico di Loba!" mimiking a stereotiped chinese accentt for "E' carico di roba" a phrase that, by the way, means absolutely nothing in italian, to point that they where chinese. Then you where in the amazon forest and when south american locals busted you they shouted "E' caLico di Loba!" and then you where somewhere else with more non asian NPC all shouting "E' caLico di Loba!". That was a masterful localization indeed :D

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
idk why but I get some very heavy rape/ntr vibes from this game... And honestly... why not give the characters some japanese names? Lol these asian looking ass characters with their western ass names..
dude trust me Caribdis is not in rape/ntr kind of stuff he makes Harem game if you don't believe me you can check his previous one OIAL. And believe me this will have the same output. it's just for the sake of story immersion.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes