The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
If Caribdis continues at this rate (and I did my math right) this should hit 100% the week of Christmas, but progress will probably slow down around that time so he can spend time with his family
It's important to spend time with family. Or maybe he will try to speed thing up a little in November so he can release before Christmas. Either way, cross my finger and hope we will get another update this year

Mr.Albania

Oct 14, 2021
Honestly seeing how good his last game was and how smoothly this one is going Caribdis is probably one of the only creators I can not be upset with when he takes time because I know his next content update will be worth it.
Yes, please take your time Caribdis. Quality over quantity!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The new girl... well definitely not my cup of tea when she compares to the other girls in eternum and oialt, the lowest position in the interest list for now. Maybe it is because of her hairstyle?:confused:

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I‘m not finished with the current version so I don‘t have a proper opinion on it overall yet, but I do hope that we eventually get a sex scene with one (or more) girl(s) in the schools swimsuit or atleast peeling them out of it. Because those look extremely fine!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I‘m not finished with the current version so I don‘t have a proper opinion on it overall yet, but I do hope that we eventually get a sex scene with one (or more) girl(s) in the schools swimsuit or atleast peeling them out of it. Because those look extremely fine!
There is a 'sidegirls' section in the game, which promises very well.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
It's important to spend time with family. Or maybe he will try to speed thing up a little in November so he can release before Christmas. Either way, cross my finger and hope we will get another update this year
It's remarkable having time for family and social life and work (I assume that the Dev works too in order to get an income) and even choose a little time to develope a game like this one... I say that always..

Reactions: The_Hybrid

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
It's remarkable having time for family and social life and work (I assume that the Dev works too in order to get an income) and even choose a little time to develope a game like this one... I say that always..
His Patreon has about 1,5k Patrons. Given the lowest patreon reward he has is 2$, I think it's a fair to assume he makes enough through Patreon to not require another job besides making this game. His Patreon milestone for 500 Patreons even says that he will quit his job at that point and just focuss on the game, so this is definetly his job at this point.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
His Patreon has about 1,5k Patrons. Given the lowest patreon reward he has is 2$, I think it's a fair to assume he makes enough through Patreon to not require another job besides making this game. His Patreon milestone for 500 Patreons even says that he will quit his job at that point and just focuss on the game, so this is definetly his job at this point.
Didn't look the patreon page.. Wooww.. Seems that I assumed wrong..

xxxkun123123

Nov 8, 2020
The artstyle is so great,the girls so hot and sexy and the game is such a beauty with maneficiant scenes,i can even set some scenes as a wallpaper, and the story so good, the humor, the girls personality are all great .I can not wait till next update,keep up with the good work,Love this game!!!!!!

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
Great start - really enjoyed that. Excellent writing and posing, and funny as well. Just wish I'd found it at maybe 0.5 or so, but oh well. That's what Patreon's for. :)

Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes