New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I'm positive she meant for MC to take her equipment and run before she got killed, not after, implying that once she gets killed the stuff is gone. They don't loot the high level douchebag when the ogre kills him, even just to return his belongings, and he must have had some pretty juicy stuff on.
Fair point, but then again they didn't have the time to go back and loot his stuff with everything that happened, probably completely slipped their minds and by the time someone realized that it would be too late. Damn they also left that guy they knocked out half dead in a cell too now that I think about it hahaha, guess they could've robbed him too? Is that even allowed? I think the guy that Thanatos pinned to the wall was dead but...

tellurium_allure

Aug 22, 2021
On the flipside, having everyone look the same as their real-life look is IMO a lot more tolerable compared to having full character customization and then bumping into someone who looks like this:

Sure, it's more tolerable... if you're a coward. jk

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
There's so much potential here for sex scenes both in and out of game and hidden identities.
the hidden identities is the most interesting part for me, im really curious to see how characters act in the game and in the real world. theres no doubt theres gonna be characters with hidden sides to them, makes it more kinky lmaooo

latrop16

May 12, 2018
So... we can just use the x-ray glass 1 time?
It will probably play an important role later on. I hope we will get an option to use it on every girl.

Does someone know another, maybe similar, good game with an interesting story? Need to pass the time until this game is done.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
It will probably play an important role later on. I hope we will get an option to use it on every girl.

Does someone know another, maybe similar, good game with an interesting story? Need to pass the time until this game is done.
Don't the glasses break after you buy them? I think everything except the pendant (since it gives you points with Annie) was just a joke set up to make us overthink our choice since everything sounds like it'd be really useful but ends up just being trash. Personally, if I could have any of them be used in the future, it'd be the shovel since it's the perfect item to get brought up really often throughout the game like "I might be able to finally use my shovel here!" and then never actually getting to use it until the final 15 minutes of the game.

Also, I could see the necklace being an extra life. One of the main characters dying in the VR world is inevitable, and so far I think Annie is probably the most likely for it to happen to.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Don't the glasses break after you buy them?
Unfortunately yes. It would have been such a perk to be able to use them every now and then. But it would be a huge amount of work for Caribdis for a minor sidefun.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Also, I could see the necklace being an extra life. One of the main characters dying in the VR world is inevitable, and so far I think Annie is probably the most likely for it to happen to.
i had the exact same mindset when i chose the necklace. out of all the wacky choices that seemed like the most sense. i can definitely see the necklace coming in clutch if worst comes to worst for annie

Say:onara

Aug 23, 2019
Well, I'll be brief... THIS IS THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED WITH AN ANDROID, DAMN IT! The most interesting plot, killer humor, personality of the characters ... everything, I really liked everything! I sincerely thank the developer of this game for giving me a lot of impressions! THANK YOU! This game would be perfect if it wasn't full of eroticism (purely personal opinion), and so - 9/10! Bravo! I'm really looking forward to continuing...

selimortsa

May 27, 2018
Wow this has a lot of potential, an interesting story/concept with some beautifully rendered girls. Looking forward to the next update and hopefully some Annie and Nancy scenes.

Reactions: Caribdis

deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
Saying that I'm excited for this game is an understatement. Welcome back, king.

EDIT: I love it so far. It's got all of the genuine, heartwarming comedy and incredibly stunning women I could possibly ask for. It feels just as nice playing this as 'Once in a Lifetime' did. I get a little bit anxious thinking about when the game will end, as I'm still only a few scenes in. A part of me hopes you never stop making hentai games.

Thanks, Caribdis

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So some musings/shitty speculations from replaying 0.1 as means of coping until the next update...

-I just realized that the game has a lot of names drawn from Greek mythology: Ulysses, Atlas, Hyas, Dione, Calypso, Acheron, Orion, Penelope, Thanatos, Styx, Aphrodite...makes me wonder if this is just some specific naming convention that Caribdis chose or it has a bearing to the main plot. And speaking of Greek mythology...

-Calypso. Personal guess is that based from the constant mention of this tool throughout 0.1, this one is either going to be the main tool the MC is destined to get or is the one tool that has the greatest importance to the main plot. The fact that no one knows where or what it is makes me wonder if its nature is tied to its Greek origins: that of the legendary water nymph that detained the Greek hero Odysseus and concealed him for years before setting him free...

...concealed...concealment...maybe Calypso is a sort of item that conceals things? Like an invisibility ring or cloak or stealth suit? I mean, that could explain why it's so hard to find...

And finally...

-It probably is just me, but the fact that this game is set in the same universe as "Once in a Lifetime" makes me think that the nature of Eternum (that is, the VR game itself) may not simply be something straight out of "Ready Player One" or "Sword Art Online." I mean, in OiaL it's basically revealed that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...Gods, I can't wait for the next update. TT_TT

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm the only one who is hoping for a glorious comeback of the best character in the previous game?

President Stabby Mike
If so i believe he won't be more then a cameo, he would be too much of an encumbering presence. And technically he already had one.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes