1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Agreed, this dev actually gets things done unlike a lot of devs out there. It won't be long before the second part of this game is released.
Not only that, what I liked on Once in a Lifetime was the diference between versions. Sure it was his first game, but you could see a gradual increase in quality on each release. Even the sex scenes were better and more polished.

I guess the difference won't be as big on this game, but Caridbis keeps impressing me everytime so I don't even know anymore. I definitely encourage people to support him (if you can of course). He has a great work ethic, besides his products being solid.

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Just finished the current version. All I can say is ...
WOW
Artwork, some of the best I've ever seen. Storyline, intriguing, I think (note think) I can see one of the major plot points/twists coming, but as of yet I have no clue "why" and what it leads to.
Really looking forward to more, thank you for shareing this with us Caribdis.
P.S.
I never considered "Twinkle, twinkle, little star" to be horror movie music ... but for the rest of my life hearing it is going to send a little chill down my spine.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

_Simon

Oct 30, 2018
Just completed the first playthrough and WOW! This game is fantastic, the art and everything is spectacular! Keep up the great work, man! (English it's not my first language)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Man, I really love Luna's character (I wonder if I have a sort of black hair girls fetish in terms of Caribdis's games :LOL:. With OIAL, my favorite character was Lauren, now with Eternum, it's Luna, heh).

Can't wait to hang out with her for an Eternum session in the next update.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
The moment I saw this game drop I knew it was going into the "One of the Best" folder.
I was shocked, SHOCKED! Well not that shocked :Kappa:when I was right about my decision. Again seeing how I played Once in a Lifetime until I found every ending and continue playing that game from time to time to this day just because I like it that much should've clued me in to what I should expect from this jewel.

Now, I don't expect this to be a masterpiece or a modern piece of art that speaks to my very soul and guides me to Valhalla. I expect this to be entertaining just like Once in a Lifetime is. I know there will be people thinking this is the Art Museum and compare it to the Mona Lisa, The Scream or The Shepard but, from what I gather, most of us will see this game for what it is: an entertaining VN with adult content.

This first episode already has me hyped for what's to come. I love the creepy aspects of it and what is implied along the way and can't wait to see how the journey ends once we have all the puzzle pieces.

So thanks for the entertainment Caribdis and keep up the good work. Much Love :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Eternum 0.2 is already 31%, so I guess it is not following the original plan that make the last update of oialt first then eternum 0.2? :unsure:
Oialt have total 7 girls in game and eternum have 6 in 0.1, I wonder how many new girls will appear in the future update 0.2~0.3 and maybe the total number this time will finally more than 10?:p
Btw, the preview girl of 0.2 is not my cup of tea, even she compares to the other girls in eternum/oialt she is the lowest position for now.:confused:

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Eternum 0.2 is already 31%, so I guess it is not following the original plan that make the last update of oialt first then eternum 0.2? :unsure:
I mean I'm all for asking Devs about things they said, but they didn't give a specific time that the epilogue was coming afaik:

Unless Caribdis was making promises elsewhere like in the Discord or something?

Quite frankly I'd rather the 0.2 update of Eternum before the final OiaL epilogue update; we got just a taste of Eternum and I'd like more.

Though I am looking forward to the final OiaL update either way.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Having finally finished Once in a lifetime from the backlog and already having tasted Eternum, I have to say I have high hopes. The first episode was already pretty meaty and the wit in the dialogue was 10/10 in Once in a lifetime.

Couple that with the much more gorgeous character models and I'm definitely strapped in for a great time.

ToFreaky

Sep 14, 2017
Damn, this looks really promising! Tho i'd love for Eva to be more than a side girl, could be an interesting dynamic to meet someone you've gotten intimate with inside of the game, maybe even outside of it. ^^

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Damn, this looks really promising! Tho i'd love for Eva to be more than a side girl, could be an interesting dynamic to meet someone you've gotten intimate with inside of the game, maybe even outside of it. ^^
Who said you won't?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
idk why but I get some very heavy rape/ntr vibes from this game... And honestly... why not give the characters some japanese names? Lol these asian looking ass characters with their western ass names..

midway_02

Apr 6, 2021
Although I know there are mistakes, I will wait for more complete versions before downloading and playing

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
idk why but I get some very heavy rape/ntr vibes from this game... And honestly... why not give the characters some japanese names? Lol these asian looking ass characters with their western ass names..
The game's original tease (when epilogue update for OIAL was released) had crimes of varying degrees being committed within Eternum, so regarding rape and ntr, well who knows.

Regarding Japanese names, lol is it really an issue?
I mean the way that the characters look, not like you can expect something really radically different given it's a Honey Select (HS2 for Eternum) game (though personally, I have no issue with how they look).
Also, I see no point in giving them Japanese names unless the game itself is set in Japan, or the character is actually from Japan i.e. like Aiko's case for OIAL.

Although I know there are mistakes, I will wait for more complete versions before downloading and playing
If you mean by "completed versions" as completed games, well you're gonna be waiting a long time, considering this game has just started.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes