May 20, 2022
Should of been a choice to continue or end the forced/rape scene with nova. just because nova wants to, being forced by a third party is still forced/rape. Choice to kill/knockout and continue, kill/knockout and leave, or continue with maat's game.
killing and stealing aren't crimes in Eternum, therefore you can find loopholes. ¿You don't wanna die? Play my game. Depending on the situation it would be straight up rape, but the point is that you have decided to pursue Nova at the most important decision, therefore Maat's game is used as an excuse so Nova can make an advance towards you. And you gladly accepted it. You can understand this if you comprehend the nature of MC and Nova. They were already scheming a plan to escape, but it failed only because they wanted it to fail. It was a mix of horniness and clumsiness. So calling it rape is pretty contradictory. While you can influence MC's actions, remember that it's his story, not yours.

Reactions: Zeitguerst

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
The way it all played out, it looked more like a convenient "excuse" for Nova to do something which she wanted to do anyway...
Exactly this. Nova says that she wants and use the weapon as excuse. Orion tell her two times if she is sure about that and that she can say no, and she continues. Is more obvious when just after the scene Nova asks Orion if it was a good blowjob, that's not the reaction from a violated person, but a horny one. If you have ever done BDSM or rapeplay you knew the difference between no and no, usually been the second one a security world or, if one of them can't talk, and object in the hand that you can throw away or a movement that tell your partner that he/she needs to stop inmediatly.

I can understand the doubt about the scene, but in the context of the game is obvious if you think about it that is not rape or violation, is just two horny teenagers using Maat as excuse.

Reactions: Cherubin25

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Yep The MC ,Lauren and Judie have a threesome near the end of the game.
OILT is the very good game , but i'm glad that Caribdis will not include characters from OILT into Eternum , only easter eggs for the fan.

Sorry for my bad English.
Wait, what the fuck? After I read your reply I installed the gallery unlocker mod for OIAL and holy fucking shit I had no clue they had a scene in the hotel! The scene that I thought was the most obvious fucking thing in the world actually happened!

I'll be in my bunk.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Wait, what the fuck? After I read your reply I installed the gallery unlocker mod for OIAL and holy fucking shit I had no clue they had a scene in the hotel! The scene that I thought was the most obvious fucking thing in the world actually happened!

I'll be in my bunk.
This exact scene really highlights what Caribdis is capable of, meshing together sensual dialogue with perfect angles and poses. It was this scene that makes me anticipate what he will do for the girls in Eternum. Because if you think about it, it's end game content with maxed out LI stats. So a threesome with any variants out of all the girls we currently have, I can just imagine the ecstasy. It will be a day to remember for sure.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: browse_man

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020

I'll be in my bunk.
My only "regret" about this scene , it's that Lauren and Judie don't "play" together. :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Killing someone in game isn't the same as killing someone in real life though.

Edit: but so is rape I suppose... Welp I should have just said nothing xD
Actually, I wouldn't agree they're the same in this instance. A quick kill in a world like Eternum would be less likely to have lasting effects than something akin to torture, which is what Rape basically is, since you don't actually experience the pain of the death itself, just the pain of damage leading up to it (unless you actually die, which is another issue altogether).

SO ... in a game setting like this, where you actually experience and retain all the mental effects from such things, Rape should definitely be at the top of the "Worst things that can happen in game" list, with physical torture to a level that could induce PTSD a close second.

May 21, 2021
Actually, I wouldn't agree they're the same in this instance. A quick kill in a world like Eternum would be less likely to have lasting effects than something akin to torture, which is what Rape basically is, since you don't actually experience the pain of the death itself, just the pain of damage leading up to it (unless you actually die, which is another issue altogether).

SO ... in a game setting like this, where you actually experience and retain all the mental effects from such things, Rape should definitely be at the top of the "Worst things that can happen in game" list, with physical torture to a level that could induce PTSD a close second.
Man I feel so stupid not thinking of the after-effects at all. I totally agree.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I have never understood the appeal of remasters. The game is over and you already know what's coming. I play VNs mostly because of the story so to me playing a remaster is completely pointless because I already know everything that will happen. I would rather experience a new story instead of seeing a dev milk the same shit a billion times.

Also about Lauren/Judie content - I thought there was a threesome with them.
That is true as well, but Caribdis apparently did say once that there may be more in store for OIAL, so if he was doing something, I wouldn't mind seeing more than just an epilogue, you know? Still a great game that will look even better in HS2 because, and let's face it, as hot as they are the OIAL LIs pale in comparison to the Eternum ones.

Though if it takes time away from a third, even better Caribdis project, then obviously I'd prefer that instead.

Reactions: crustlord12

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
This exact scene really highlights what Caribdis is capable of, meshing together sensual dialogue with perfect angles and poses. It was this scene that makes me anticipate what he will do for the girls in Eternum. Because if you think about it, it's end game content with maxed out LI stats. So a threesome with any variants out of all the girls we currently have, I can just imagine the ecstasy. It will be a day to remember for sure.
Threesomes? You gotta think bigger, man...

Ohyeah.jpg

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I used to think that but OIAL put my expectations really low. I'm keeping it that way until I see it otherwise so I can be genuinely pleased and surprised. Don't get me wrong, I welcome more. But if it doesn't happen I won't be as disappointed.

Please don't let us down Caribdis!
Nah with OIAL I feel like it makes sense for the final scene to be the Lauren and Judie threesome since they're the ones who've been with MC throughout the entire thing, while everyone else felt like a side girl who could pretty much be removed from the story and it'll still turn out fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With Eternum it's going to be a bit difficult to stick to the threesome limit in OIAL because none of the main girls feel like they're stuck to their cliques or being left out of the main plot this time around (in fact the relationship development of the girls as a group is light years ahead of OIAL, with 0.5 building that further if the early preview screenies are any indication), so there's a greater chance that a final orgy with all of them could happen (provided that you're following the harem route).

So yeah, while it's possible that I could end up wrong, I'm still optimistic given what we've seen so far and what's being teased for the future.

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Nah with OIAL I feel like it makes sense for the final scene to be the Lauren and Judie threesome since they're the ones who've been with MC throughout the entire thing, while everyone else felt like a side girl who could pretty much be removed from the story and it'll still turn out fine.

With Eternum it's going to be a bit difficult to stick to the threesome limit in OIAL because none of the main girls feel like they're stuck to their cliques or being left out of the main plot this time around (in fact the relationship development of the girls as a group is light years ahead of OIAL, with 0.5 building that further if the early preview screenies are any indication), so there's a greater chance that a final orgy with all of them could happen (provided that you're following the harem route).

So yeah, while it's possible that I could end up wrong, I'm still optimistic given what we've seen so far and what's being teased for the future.
Speaking of 0.5…

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021

I really hope you're right too. If I remember correctly, he dropped hints that never came to fruition, like Carla teasing about how nice it would be to "spend some time with the teacher with him" or something along those lines, as she was insinuating a threesome with MC which never happened. During the car ride she also hinted that she knew about MC fooling around with Lauren and Judie, even MC monologue suspected she knew. I thought they were setting up with her joining but it never happened.

So again, hope you're right and Caribdis switch things around and maybe now the hints can lead to something more than threesome variants of the girls.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes