browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
The VN has been pretty tame up to this point, what scenes are keeping your prostates healthy? lol
Before 0.4 it was the Nancy scene but after it dropped, the Dalia bet one for sure. One of the hottest scenes of any adult game I've played and it didn't even have any sex LMAO. I was surprised we redeemed the bet that soon honestly but hey, I'm not complaining.

Reactions: Yvier the Duck

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
I............
I need it now...........
I don't know how much longer i can wait........
I curse you caribdis............
Damn you and this drog called eternum...........o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Feb 14, 2020
Okayy... So I just finished OiAL and for the Prison Ending when Astaroth comes to prison to visit and mentions 'Calypso' being the most threat to him, and made MC the offer for help it seemed to me like that he will become Thanatos in future . Although I'm not sure, but it seems possible given the surprise in the Secret Ending.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Okayy... So I just finished OiAL and for the Prison Ending when Astaroth comes to prison to visit and mentions 'Calypso' being the most threat to him, and made MC the offer for help it seemed to me like that he will become Thanatos in future . Although I'm not sure, but it seems possible given the surprise in the Secret Ending.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I'll be honest: if Cari plans to remaster OIALT it would be the best way to tease it (aka in secret).

I hope he does remaster OIAL, or at least add a patch with an extra chapter or something with Lauren/Judie content... How they didn't have a scene together is beyond me... Bonus if the remaster is using HS2!

Ran20dom

May 11, 2021
Should of been a choice to continue or end the forced/rape scene with nova. just because nova wants to, being forced by a third party is still forced/rape. Choice #1 kill/knockout maat and continue with nova, #2 kill/knockout maat and leave, #3 continue with maat's game.

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Should of been a choice to continue or end the forced/rape scene with nova. just because nova wants to, being forced by a third party is still forced/rape. Choice to kill/knockout and continue, kill/knockout and leave, or continue with maat's game.
Caribdis knew this and intentionally left it like that so you can come out of the shadows to make your first post in almost two years. Big brain dev.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Should of been a choice to continue or end the forced/rape scene with nova. just because nova wants to, being forced by a third party is still forced/rape. Choice to kill/knockout and continue, kill/knockout and leave, or continue with maat's game.
The way it all played out, it looked more like a convenient "excuse" for Nova to do something which she wanted to do anyway...

Aug 15, 2021
I hope he does remaster OIAL, or at least add a patch with an extra chapter or something with Lauren/Judie content... How they didn't have a scene together is beyond me... Bonus if the remaster is using HS2!

I have never understood the appeal of remasters. The game is over and you already know what's coming. I play VNs mostly because of the story so to me playing a remaster is completely pointless because I already know everything that will happen. I would rather experience a new story instead of seeing a dev milk the same shit a billion times.

Also about Lauren/Judie content - I thought there was a threesome with them.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
...because "kill" is no problem at all, right?

:FacePalm:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Yep The MC ,Lauren and Judie have a threesome near the end of the game.
OILT is the very good game , but i'm glad that Caribdis will not include characters from OILT into Eternum , only easter eggs for the fan.

Sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: crustlord12

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I have never understood the appeal of remasters. The game is over and you already know what's coming. I play VNs mostly because of the story so to me playing a remaster is completely pointless because I already know everything that will happen. I would rather experience a new story instead of seeing a dev milk the same shit a billion times.

Also about Lauren/Judie content - I thought there was a threesome with them.
Not really a Remastered, but the Dev wanted to create more Epilogue-scenes for OIAL. But this was always under the premise that they wanted to focus more on Eternum first. And IMO this is the right decision, as much as I love OIAL, it is ok if there is some time between the end of the game and the Epilogue-scenes. And it is great as it is, it does not need a Remaster.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes