JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, I play for the plot too. But given how my experience with OIAL went (freaking Judie and Lauren back-to-back in Japan...ooof), I'm expecting it'll be difficult not to pop a boner or bust a nut once the LIs start getting a lot of "action"...IYKWIM.
Makes me wish I could travel to the future and see the whole game...

DJviny

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, I play for the plot too. But given how my experience with OIAL went (freaking Judie and Lauren back-to-back in Japan...ooof. Also doesn't help that ahegao happens to be my primary fetish), I'm expecting it'll be difficult not to pop a boner or bust a nut once the LIs start getting a lot of "action"...IYKWIM.
Uffff, men that is one of the best part of the game, that was one of my proudest fap :BootyTime:, and the threesomes too, they were so good.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
1.0 means the finished version (in this context) so that's when it will end yes, disregarding any extra content releases. The dot is not a decimal point however, so for instance 0.1 and 0.10 are two completely different things (1st and 10th update, respectively), and 0.9 isn't automatically followed by 1.0.

I feel like there should be a site wide sticky on how software versioning works.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Shared my story that I posted here to my friend and he requested this be made -

View attachment 2304291
tbh nutting isnt really the focus when I play AVNs. usually just jerking it passively for the couple hours that I'm playing, more when on the lewd scenes :BootyTime:
I think I've only nut to a scene in a game once because it was an especially erotic scene lol

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes