chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I hope there will be more girls here, the more the better
maybe with the pro Thorians, too, what will happen
Interesting but I rather bang some side girls because having too many main girls will be too much, but still there's 11 planets so still alot game to go, we both might get our wishes, but game is good, love a game that has good sense humor and storyline.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Interesting but I rather bang some side girls because having too many main girls will be too much, but still there's 11 planets so still alot game to go, we both might get our wishes, but game is good, love a game that has good sense humor and storyline.
Wut.jpg

Did...did you get that number from Caribdis or are you just speculating or something?

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
If you're referring to more main girls then sorry to burst your bubble but Caribdis already said that all main LIs have been introduced already...

View attachment 2300587

^
I dont mind that tbh, too many main LI will be too much. however i personally really hope that Caribdis added Idriel and Praetorian scene like those with Maat and Eva.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I dont mind that tbh, too many main LI will be too much. however i personally really hope that Caribdis added Idriel and Praetorian scene like those with Maat and Eva.
Perhaps he will, there’s still many many updates to go. In fact I expect the game will end in 2025 considering he said that Eternum might (will?) exceed 0.10.

Reactions: shucia

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Praetorians might come available sooner then later now that the Creator stepped on the stage. They might become a mean to lure and corrupt Orion. While Idriel is too much of a big wig. I bet she's more of a 'player' then a 'pawn' in the shadow games who's in play behind Eternum. She might be available but later in the game and as a big deal of an event.

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
I hope that there will be more of them, while honestly there are very few of them
С Praetorians i Idriel I would make friends with them too.
in terms of romance

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sir are u mistaking this game for Oppai Odyssey or something wdym 11 planets :KEK:

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
Praetorians might come available sooner then later now that the Creator stepped on the stage. They might become a mean to lure and corrupt Orion. While Idriel is too much of a big wig. I bet she's more of a 'player' then a 'pawn' in the shadow games who's in play behind Eternum. She might be available but later in the game and as a big deal of an event.
:unsure: What if The Founder is just a puppet and Idriel is the one actually pulling the strings? It could somehow tie in with the theory that Eternum isn't just a game and is a collection of alternate realities. puts on tinfoil hat

• Thinking Face
Reactions: macropoint

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:unsure: What if The Founder is just a puppet and Idriel is the one actually pulling the strings? It could somehow tie in with the theory that Eternum isn't just a game and is a collection of alternate realities. puts on tinfoil hat
Or...Idriel is actually a polyjuiced form of The Founder (which is why Caribdis introduced the concept of polyjuice in the Warthogs sequence and why The Founder is always absent in meetings and such, because he's spending most of his time playing as Idriel). Which means that fucking Idriel in the future means that you're basically fucking The Founder. :KEK:

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
Or...Idriel is actually a polyjuiced form of The Founder (which is why Caribdis introduced the concept of polyjuice in the Warthogs sequence and why The Founder is always absent in meetings and such, because he's spending most of his time playing as Idriel). Which means that fucking Idriel in the future means that you're basically fucking The Founder. :KEK:
895739487589.jpg

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If Mr Caridbis releases the next patch before my japanese exam and I fail I'm gonna blame him for addiction.

It's not fair how someone can have so much power to hype a fanbase so much over a damn adult game.

Reactions: AceZ_

An known

Sep 16, 2021
If I were you I wouldn't fuck a Praetorian.
Imagine if the Praetorian excommunicated the MCs "dick" (it will be a goodbye to 8 inches salami :LOL:).
No more Sex scenes and pregnancy content :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes