An known

Sep 16, 2021
OMG, that is Pochita behind Nova, I was too focused on her, I didn't even notice it. :LOL:

So, Nova, Dressing as Jinx, and she have a Pochita
plush.
Yep, Best Girl, if it was not obvious before :whistle::coffee:
Dylan741 must be asleep ...
Ehm sorry, I was lost contemplating Nova and the Pochita plushie and I was like in a trance, it happen whenever I see my goddess... :love::love:
It's almost like being hit in the head with a pan, you know?:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ohhh... I see. The Church of Nova is having a gathering, persuading their "best girl".

I hope you're not planning to do a
"hitting everyone with a pan ritual"
Maybe that thing works on some of your members, but that thing didn't work on some of us.
(most likely it doesn't affect me:LOL:).

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
If I were you I wouldn't fuck a Praetorian.
Imagine if the Praetorian excommunicated the MCs "dick" (it will be a goodbye to 8 inches salami :LOL:).
No more Sex scenes and pregnancy content :LOL:
We've had bad ends before in OIAL, I wouldn't put it out of the ballpark..

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ohhh... I see. The Church of Nova is having a gathering, persuading their "best girl".

I hope you're not planning to do a
"hitting everyone with a pan ritual"
Maybe that thing works on some of your members, but that thing didn't work on some of us.
(most likely it doesn't affect me:LOL:).
More the best girl persuade us....with a pan! ;) :KEK:

Noooooo I would never try that on you, it's a special and important ritual you need to "feel" it in yourself or else it could be hurtful and nothing else..... Instead of seeing the light you risk only to get a concussion, nonono don't you worry. :giggle::giggle:

Dylan get sneakily the sacred pan in Nova's Curch members altar... :whistle:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sir are u mistaking this game for Oppai Odyssey or something wdym 11 planets :KEK:
Yeah my bad these things happen when you get old it's called mind lapsus sometimes you space out for 1-2 minutes.....ok ok more like 4-5 minutes......alright you got me I was spaceout for 20 minutes(that shit was good), so my bad sorry about that.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah my bad these things happen when you get old it's called mind lapsus sometimes you space out for 1-2 minutes.....ok ok more like 4-5 minutes......alright you got me I was spaceout for 20 minutes(that shit was good), so my bad sorry about that.
I can't tell if you're insinuating drugs or something made you nut so hard you entered the same euphoria as the sushi in Eternum...

If its the latter then I'm inclined to ask you for the material :BootyTime:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't tell if you're insinuating drugs or something made you nut so hard you entered the same euphoria as the sushi in Eternum...

If its the latter then I'm inclined to you for the material :BootyTime:
I plea the 5th :ROFLMAO: and the 6th, crap I plea all of them just to be on safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Shared my story that I posted here to my friend and he requested this be made -

View attachment 2304291
I mean, currently it's not that hard to do unless you stop and admire what little "scenery" the game currently offers. Tell him to try the no-nut run again once things start becoming like OIAL where lewd scenes just start popping out left and right once you reach the latter half of the game. :D

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I mean, currently it's not that hard to do unless you stop and admire what little "scenery" the game currently offers. Tell him to try the no-nut run again once things start becoming like OIAL where lewd scenes just start popping out left and right once you reach the latter half of the game. :D

I agree it would be more appropriate in OIAL but unfortunately this is the wrong thread and I lurk here, not the other thread. Would've been a better meme over there :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: pranabray

DJviny

Nov 21, 2021
Almost there guys, almost there, get yo balls prepared and don't fap for at least a week, the time is coming

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
Shared my story that I posted here to my friend and he requested this be made -

View attachment 2304291

Wait... you guys masturbate over these games? I play for the PLOT. :4Head:
But seriously I have to masturbate before my playing sessions because I am too engrossed in the story and arousal would distract me.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wait... you guys masturbate over these games? I play for the PLOT. :4Head:
But seriously I have to masturbate before my playing sessions because I am too engrossed in the story and arousal would distract me.
Hey, I play for the plot too. But given how my experience with OIAL went (freaking Judie and Lauren back-to-back in Japan...ooof. Also doesn't help that ahegao happens to be my primary fetish), I'm expecting it'll be difficult not to pop a boner or bust a nut once the LIs start getting a lot of "action"...IYKWIM.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes