Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not everybody speaks spanish though and if dialogue is in a different language it would not be appreciated by a large number of people.

Using a different language works for people who do not understand the language only when it is used for comedic purposes. For example Nikolay's scenes are great and adds to the humor of the game. But if it was a serious scene and he started speaking in russian it would suck for non russian players.
I don't have a problem if another language is used so long as
A) It's translated so we know what's being said, or
B) The MC isn't supposed to understand what's being said (as in your example), and asks or comments so someone can either explain or on-purpose leave him out (which for me is the same as keeping secrets, which happens all the time).

I can't imagine a scene with Luna where any Spanish spoken wouldn't eventually be explained.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I don't have a problem if another language is used so long as
A) It's translated so we know what's being said, or
B) The MC isn't supposed to understand what's being said (as in your example), and asks or comments so someone can either explain or on-purpose leave him out (which for me is the same as keeping secrets, which happens all the time).

I can't imagine a scene with Luna where any Spanish spoken wouldn't eventually be explained.
Yes, I agree. To clarify, I don't mean for her to speak full blown Spanish where the player won't be able to understand. I meant like one or two lines, in bed. Like sexy talk.

I'd probably faint if she called me papi.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yes, I agree. To clarify, I don't mean for her to speak full blown Spanish where the player won't be able to understand. I meant like one or two lines, in bed. Like sexy talk.

I'd probably faint if she called me papi.
<3 *grumbles about something he's no-longer willing to talk about after chatting with SoD about certain things ...*

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Today I learned Machete speaks Russian...

Which got me thinking, I'd love it if Luna spoke Spanish during a scene. Such a sexy language.
/imagines Luna - being this kind, demure young woman who's into creepy horror stuff - suddenly breaking character and screaming rapid fire Spanish with an ahegao face once she starts getting slammed hard by Orion's salami

:WutFace:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
The fact that it asks if you want to enable it at the beginning of the game makes me think it will not just be an end game thing, otherwise it seems odd to make the choice so early. But we will see.
OIAL also had that feature though and uhh...aside from Clara, Lauren, Judie, and Rebecca finding out or telling the MC that they were pregnant, none of them really got any pregnant scenes except for those 2 slides in the Harem Ending where they're either with swollen bellies or holding their newborn kids.

Then again Caribdis might've learned from that and do something different this time around...maybe have an actual epilogue showing the harem all pregnant and having preggy sex with Orion. We'll see, I suppose.

Reactions: sageproduct

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
OIAL also had that feature though and uhh...aside from Clara, Lauren, Judie, and Rebecca finding out or telling the MC that they were pregnant, none of them really got any pregnant scenes except for those 2 slides in the Harem Ending where they're either with swollen bellies or holding their newborn kids.

Then again Caribdis might've learned from that and do something different this time around...maybe have an actual epilogue showing the harem all pregnant and having preggy sex with Orion. We'll see, I suppose.
I don't remember it being a question at the beginning of the game, that's why I thought it might be different, but it's been a long time since I played it so maybe it was.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't remember it being a question at the beginning of the game, that's why I thought it might be different, but it's been a long time since I played it so maybe it was.
It happens at the end of the intro bit with Annie and Dalia.

You are asked for the MC's first and last name. Then you are asked: Do you want pregnancy content? Your answer sets a variable to True or False. That variable hasn't been tested yet. With all the real-world sex promised for this next release, it might well be tested soon. You know how serious head-parring can be if you don't use protection. :cool:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It happens at the end of the intro bit with Annie and Dalia.

You are asked for the MC's first and last name. Then you are asked: Do you want pregnancy content? Your answer sets a variable to True or False. That variable hasn't been tested yet. With all the real-world sex promised for this next release, it might well be tested soon. You know how serious head-parring can be if you don't use protection. :cool:
He was referring to OIAL, not Eternum.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
/imagines Luna - being this kind, demure young woman who's into creepy horror stuff - suddenly breaking character and screaming rapid fire Spanish with an ahegao face once she starts getting slammed hard by Orion's salami

:WutFace:
No no, that is too much of a hentai scenario. I don't want her looking up making double peace signs.:LOL:

Think more sensual. Candle-lit room, dark ambiance. This is more of her scene. She looks into MC's eyes with her own alluring mysterious eyes and beckons him over, where she'll whisper into his ear just as she did in their first encounter. What she whispers I'll leave up to you guy's imagination.

Keep in mind I don't necessarily refer to this upcoming patch, but maybe down the line she will be more comfortable to set up a scene like this. It's within her character to open up to Orion and I wouldn't be surprised if she did something like this later on down the road as her character develops.

Reactions: An known

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
No no, that is too much of a hentai scenario. I don't want her looking up making double peace signs.:LOL:

Think more sensual. Candle-lit room, dark ambiance. This is more of her scene. She looks into MC's eyes with her own alluring mysterious eyes and beckons him over, where she'll whisper into his ear just as she did in their first encounter. What she whispers I'll leave up to you guy's imagination.

Keep in mind I don't necessarily refer to this upcoming patch, but maybe down the line she will be more comfortable to set up a scene like this. It's within her character to open up to Orion and I wouldn't be surprised if she did something like this later on down the road as her character develops.
And obviously, because its Luna, the handholding will be the most lewd thing about the scene :devilish:

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Imagine she whispers...
Any last words?...

And after that Orion will be the one screaming instead of Luna:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok finished game not bad at all, loved the sense humor, spit my drinks a few times, the storyline getting interesting and the ending to this upddate just left everyone wanting to see more.

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes