Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[0.5] - Sneak peek #4 + Progress Report
Hello guys!!!

I hope everyone had a great start to the year!
So, the time has finally come! Eternum 0.5 is almost here!
But before that, I wanted to show a couple of last previews (with Nancy and Nova in this case) and share some info about the update with you.
0.5 is easily the biggest update I've done so far. Even if there's still work to do, I can already say that there will be more than 1200 renders, more than 40 animations, 4 new lewd scenes, and more than 11.000 new lines of code.
There are literally tens of different scenes that I can't wait for you to see. Even if this update is focused on "real-life" events, you can expect a great variety of different scenarios and situations, as always.
To be honest, this update has been particularly exhausting. I've been spending more time than ever trying to get the best renders and animations that I'm capable of doing. But no worries, I'll take a few days of rest during the release of the different tiers, and I'll return as strong as ever!
Ok Caribdis, but... when?!
You know I don't like to give you a definitive date until I'm 100% sure I won't have to delay it, so, if everything goes as planned, I should be able to announce the release dates for each tier next weekend, so stay tuned!!!

Thank you for supporting the game and making its development possible, guys, I'll never be able to thank you all enough.

Stay awesome and see you all very soon!

Love you all

Caribdis
/Sees preview pics

Last edited:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
/Sees preview pics
...Yeah this is definitely the previews that I needed. When this update drops I'm:

hahaha-run.gif

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I wonder what the horror aspect of this update is going to be. Maybe something like a haunted house for the halloween party?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Hello guys!!!

But before that, I wanted to show a couple of last previews (with Nancy and Nova in this case) and share some info about the update with you.
0.5 is easily the biggest update I've done so far. Even if there's still work to do, I can already say that there will be more than 1200 renders, more than 40 animations, 4 new lewd scenes, and more than 11.000 new lines of code.
There are literally tens of different scenes that I can't wait for you to see. Even if this update is focused on "real-life" events, you can expect a great variety of different scenarios and situations, as always.
To be honest, this update has been particularly exhausting. I've been spending more time than ever trying to get the best renders and animations that I'm capable of doing. But no worries, I'll take a few days of rest during the release of the different tiers, and I'll return as strong as ever!
You know I don't like to give you a definitive date until I'm 100% sure I won't have to delay it, so, if everything goes as planned, I should be able to announce the release dates for each tier next weekend, so stay tuned!!!

Thank you for supporting the game and making its development possible, guys, I'll never be able to thank you all enough.

Love you all

Caribdis
My favourite thing about Caribdis is how positive his communication is.
Even when he's delivering bad news (the very few times he did) he always follows with "...but don't worry I will...".

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I wonder what the horror aspect of this update is going to be. Maybe something like a haunted house for the halloween party?
Something with the Day of the Dead coming up? I've enjoyed the creepy scenes quite a lot. Going through the foggy town or the sin city meeting were nicely atmospheric. Maybe Orion will meet some of the phantoms haunting his dreams? Hoping he'll accidentally summon Calypso to Earth during a particularly tense moment.

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019

Hello guys!!!

Love you all

Caribdis
>Nancy and Orion alone together

It's fucking over boys.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The most horrifying thing that could happen would be being blue balled by war once again
I'm not sure my heart can take that... I'd be all
View attachment 2296238
If I would think about something negative about Eternum, it would be exactly this. Not really blueballed (since the H-Scene was over anyway), but this part seemed very out of place and I would have rather seen the rest of the date.

However, I assume that it will be relevant in a future Update and there will be some link to it.

Reactions: DirtyMario

AceZ_

Jul 23, 2019
Does Orion's face look stupider or am I tripping
Personally don't see it but you know what they say about boys going to Jupiter...

If I would think about something negative about Eternum, it would be exactly this. Not really blueballed (since the H-Scene was over anyway), but this part seemed very out of place and I would have rather seen the rest of the date.

However, I assume that it will be relevant in a future Update and there will be some link to it.
Orion would disagree with you ;)
But yeah I'm real excited to see how Nancy would play out, she has a lot of potential imo since I feel like there's a build-up of her being caught with Orion by someone else in the Harem.

• Haha
Reactions: macropoint
Oct 22, 2022

Hello guys!!!

Love you all

Caribdis
oh yeah Nancy and Mc part 2

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes