An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'd like to see him meet either Maat or the Courtesan IRL - that could be joined up with the teacher angle, potentially. Maat could be a history teacher, or the courtesan something like the school librarian or an art teacher.
I don't know about any other teachers but the reason I think it's the "swim teacher" because it was mentioned in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it was confirmed the it's a she so I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be a hint.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Damn, I started replaying the game from the beginning to refresh myself on the update coming up and fuck, it's just such a fun game. The characters are a lot of fun, it's light and exciting but it's got charm and depth. I forgot how much content there really is in this game; I skipped a bunch of 0.1 and 0.2 (because I always replay before an update) and there are still hours and hours of 0.3 and 0.4.

Such a damn fun game, Caribdis. This better not be your last game because I'm already greedily thinking about where you'll go next :love:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I don't know about any other teachers but the reason I think it's the "swim teacher" because it was mentioned in the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And it was confirmed the it's a she so I'm just wondering if it is supposed to be a hint.
Whatever it may be, I hope its an older woman we steal from her douche boyfriend or husband.
That scene with Rebecca before her wedding :devilish: showed him who's boss.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah seems like an overkill I got 2 post removed, I think someone's needs to be more chill like Annie. ;) :LOL:
View attachment 2294390
I had six posts removed ... granted the last one in particular probably deserved it, and was part of a chain that probably started the purge, but still, it was all organic and, as SoD said, just a tangent from game commentary.

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
I discovered this game about a week ago and I played through it in the span of a few days. This game is great. It's been a while since I played a game where I found all the LI's attractive but even more so they all seem memorable and unique. Some are a bit more fleshed out than the others but that's understandable as the game is still relatively new and some of the LI's have had more content than others.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
screenshot0030.png
If you knew it was off topic, then why you complaining? What do you expect?

That said...
screenshot0178.png
Over/Under of theses ladies getting the experience of their "artificial" life time when?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I keep telling people, Idriel has "bad news" written all over her, so why'd you wanna stick your dick in that? Ain't Nova more than enough for you people?
Ah, so a fellow 'Dick in Crazy'. Man of culture.

That said, I prefer softie time Alex.

Then again, with Idriel, I'm 50/50. Do I think she could be bad news? Totally, entirely possible. Same time, she may be caught up in things and has no means out, and would reward us well.

Reactions: browse_man

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ah, so a fellow 'Dick in Crazy'. Man of culture.

That said, I prefer softie time Alex.

Then again, with Idriel, I'm 50/50. Do I think she could be bad news? Totally, entirely possible. Same time, she may be caught up in things and has no means out, and would reward us well.
Nah, all I'm saying is Nova's bad news but she's OUR bad news. We know at least what kind of crazy she is and what she's capable of.

Idriel? She already lied twice: once by omission (saying it's not possible to have sex with NPCs but failed to say you can...it's just technically illegal because you have to reconfigure an NPCs program chip in order to do so) and once by fabricating facts (saying that Dione's bullets doesn't let anyone or anything escape its path when in reality it's Nova - not the weapon - that makes it happen, and that Dione's true abilities are 'being able to change into any ranged weapon' and 'allowing a user to teleport').

Not to mention whenever we meet her after the introductory/orientation sequence she's been exuding this sinister vibe, like a villain biding her time until the pieces fall into place and she's ready to make her move. Definitely doesn't strike me as someone who may be doing things against their will, especially with all the cryptic bullshit she's been throwing at Orion during said meetings.

So no, unless the story convinces me otherwise, I ain't tapping that, no sir.

Reactions: Elhemeer

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
She already lied twice
I wouldn't say that. Omitted surely, specially with NPC part, but then again who knows how long since the altering of NPC beening going on as we know.

As of Dione, why would she flat tell everything Dione does or doesn't do? Keeping things vague and leaving some sense of mystisim to the legend of the weapon invokes both awe and fear. You think it would have been better for day one us being told everything with the legendary weapons? No, it'd take the awe factor out of it for newbies.

I do think there is more to her, and there is a cautious vibe about her that I do notice. Same time though, I am curious to the card she plays in all this. Could she be good, bad, independent... Too soon to really tell.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Omitted surely, specially with NPC part, but then again who knows how long since the altering of NPC beening going on as we know.
That's assuming she's even an NPC in the first place.

As of Dione, why would she flat tell everything Dione does or doesn't do? Keeping things vague and leaving some sense of mystisim to the legend of the weapon invokes both awe and fear. You think it would have been better for day one us being told everything with the legendary weapons?
It works for games like Elden Ring where being immersed to the vagueness of it all is the appeal. But as an MMO player, I'd like it if the primary ability of a weapon is told to me straight while the rest is left to flavor text or when the player tries the weapon out. Lying about it just makes the "I designed these weapons to aid the players" speech complete bullshit when even she couldn't damn well tell anyone what those weapons' true properties are.

No, I take it back. That just makes her basically similar to Sauron. You know Sauron? The creator of the rings of power? The guy who said "yeah these rings are totally legit fam imma give these to you as gifts" to the rulers of the races of Middle Earth, when in truth it's all bullshit? Yeah, that's basically what she's doing to the players with the Weapons of Atlas.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Idriel? She already lied twice: once by omission (saying it's not possible to have sex with NPCs but failed to say you can...it's just technically illegal because you have to reconfigure an NPCs program chip in order to do so) and once by fabricating facts (saying that Dione's bullets doesn't let anyone or anything escape its path when in reality it's Nova - not the weapon - that makes it happen, and that Dione's true abilities are 'being able to change into any ranged weapon' and 'allowing a user to teleport').

Not to mention whenever we meet her after the introductory/orientation sequence she's been exuding this sinister vibe, like a villain biding her time until the pieces fall into place and she's ready to make her move. Definitely doesn't strike me as someone who may be doing things against their will, especially with all the cryptic bullshit she's been throwing at Orion during said meetings.

So no, unless the story convinces me otherwise, I ain't tapping that, no sir.
I think Idriel didn't "lie on purpose" I think there's a chance that she couldn't just tell the entire truth. Maybe she's trying to give hints but it's not that obvious making Orion clueless that it gives a villainy vibe. There's a chance that someone is manipulating her to make her have limited things to say. She could be in a leash or imprisoned by someone to have control to Eternum.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think Idriel didn't "lie on purpose" I think there's a chance that she couldn't just tell the entire truth. Maybe she's trying to give hints but it's not that obvious making Orion clueless that it gives a villainy vibe. There's a chance that someone is manipulating her to make her have limited things to say. She could be in a leash or imprisoned by someone to have control to Eternum.
/reads this

/looks at Idriel

...Yeah no like I said, until the story tells me otherwise, I'm standing my ground regarding Idriel.

Reactions: An known
4.80 star(s) 932 Votes