HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
1. Alex, Nancy, Penelope, Luna, Nova, Dalia, Annie.
2. None.

I can't choose sorry, I love them all equally.
I have to completely disagree with you. The proper order is:
2. the next girls we meet.
3. None.

I realize the chances of more girls are slim, but based on Caribdis's track record in OiaL and Eternum so far, they're going to be keepers.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
3. None.

I realize the chances of more girls are slim, but based on Caribdis's track record in OiaL and Eternum so far, they're going to be keepers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
3. None.

Actually i think there should be another girl. In the earlier chapters of eternum whenthe 'cast' was introduced, they all fell into the menu of the hearts and scenes, but there were two "undiscovered" slots that stood dark. One was very likely, i don't know if confirmed, Calypso. The other... we don't know.
Now i could remember it wrong and the only dark slot was Calypso, but i think it were two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HogRocket

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Actually i think there should be another girl. In the earlier chapters of eternum whenthe 'cast' was introduced, they all fell into the menu of the hearts and scenes, but there were two "undiscovered" slots that stood dark. One was very likely, i don't know if confirmed, Calypso. The other... we don't know.
Now i could remember it wrong and the only dark slot was Calypso, but i think it were two.
Yay! More Caribdis girls! :love::love:

i_succd_mia

Dec 19, 2021
3. None.

During some of the earliest patreon sneak peeks of Eternum when he was still revealing the girls, Caribdis states that he plans to have by the end of the project, all with more or less equal amounts of screen time. At the moment we have 7 main girls + 2 side + Calypso, total of 10. Assuming the side girls aren't changed in the future into main girls, we can still expect a minimum one or two more girls to be introduced in the future.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
During some of the earliest patreon sneak peeks of Eternum when he was still revealing the girls, Caribdis states that he plans to have by the end of the project, all with more or less equal amounts of screen time. At the moment we have 7 main girls + 2 side + Calypso, total of 10. Assuming the side girls aren't changed in the future into main girls, we can still expect a minimum one or two more girls to be introduced in the future.
Not sure if that number's still true, given that this is what he said in a reply to a poster in Itch.io a while back:

Erm.jpg

Just a disclaimer to everyone: I don't normally lurk in Itch.io. I just remembered seeing this comment (as well as the comment shutting down the possibility of seeing cameos from OIAL characters) when I was looking for an older comment about the planned story length that I thought I saw when I passed by to DL the public version. Just letting you guys know, is all.

With that said, 7 main LIs plus 1 unofficial main (Calypso, though there's still possibility that Caribdis might just relegate her to Side Girl status despite being crucial to the plot) seems like a good number IMO, especially since we're at a point in the story where the girls are all starting to bond for real as well as develop their relationship with Orion in earnest.

...Inb4 what Caribdis actually meant in that quote is that one of the girls that have been introduced is going to level up to main LI status sometime during the story.

Inb4 he pulls the mother of all plot twists and have that girl be either Idriel or Eva.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just a disclaimer to everyone: I don't normally lurk in Itch.io. I just remembered seeing this comment (as well as the comment shutting down the possibility of seeing cameos from OIAL characters) when I was looking for an older comment about the planned story length that I thought I saw when I passed by to DL the public version. Just letting you guys know, is all.
Thx for letting us know, we were concerned you lurked on itch.io :HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Thx for letting us know, we were concerned you lurked on itch.io :HideThePain:
I'd be concerned too if I lurked in Itch.io, scouring through all those comments in the Eternum page and stalking Caribdis and checking his replies to see if they betray any lore hint or whatnot...

...not that I'd do any of that. That would be too insane, even for me. Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

(No seriously I don't do that stop looking at me like that)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'd be concerned too if I lurked in Itch.io, scouring through all those comments in the Eternum page and stalking Caribdis and checking his replies to see if they betray any lore hint or whatnot...

...not that I'd do any of that. That would be too insane, even for me. Hahaha. Haha. Ha.

(No seriously I don't do that stop looking at me like that)

• Love
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

An known

Sep 16, 2021
I'm still longing for a teacher LI character that could be added in the Eternum girls.
(Like Rebecca in OIALT) I think there's a hint that it could be the "swimming teacher", it could also be a great plot twist if Maat or Eva is the swimming teacher (maybe it's not a coincidence that Nova was in the scene and not Alex), Idriel is also a great addition.
I mean who wouldn't like a Rebecca like LI.;)

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Everyone after consuming .5 when it releases.

View attachment 2292807
Just don't turn on the black light.

Was the Nova slot initially dark? I didn't start playing until 3.0 and I heard she appeared during 2.0.

Really. From her perspective a little forum stalking is barely level 1 stuff. ;)

I'm still longing for a teacher LI character that could be added in the Eternum girls.
(Like Rebecca in OIALT) I think there's a hint that it could be the "swimming teacher", it could also be a great plot twist if Maat or Eva is the swimming teacher (maybe it's not a coincidence that Nova was in the scene and not Alex), Idriel is also a great addition.
I mean who wouldn't like a Rebecca like LI.;)
I'd like to see him meet either Maat or the Courtesan IRL - that could be joined up with the teacher angle, potentially. Maat could be a history teacher, or the courtesan something like the school librarian or an art teacher.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
As Harry said to Ron, oddly, I figured out that part for myself. ;) I was just curious if it was 20 reactions or 50 or what. You seem to be very emot(icon)ive, particularly compared to me. :)
True I use them often ( generally because I find lots of users that express my exact same thoughts only better :)), but oddly I don't know the exact amount of them, sorry.:)

Really. From her perspective a little forum stalking is barely level 1 stuff. ;)
Yep, agreed it's really nothing ( especially if we use her judgment parameter)... ;):D

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes