Drobex

Jul 31, 2017
I know we got a stupidly hot scene with Dalia in the last update and that people are (rightfully) thirsting over Luna and Penelope and have been blue balled for too long, but that beach toppy struck something in me, I need to see moar.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Should of been a choice to continue or end the forced/rape scene with nova. just because nova wants to, being forced by a third party is still forced/rape. Choice #1 kill/knockout maat and continue with nova, #2 kill/knockout maat and leave, #3 continue with maat's game.
Cannot agree more. I really had a hard time in Once in a Lifetime with the deception involved in having sex with Rebecca and Carla. I made it through because I knew the spirit of the work wasn't about abusing deception, but it seems very much like Eternum has been a move away from anything like that. I know chaste romance routes would probably be too much to ask, but pursuing a romance with Nova requiring this coercion as a sudden and first escalation is a little sad.

However as I love the work I fully accept it as being part of the story. I could count far more actions and relationships in my own life that would have been so much better with purity

Feb 13, 2021
So the last update was released here at Master Tier, so we can probably assume the same to happen here. Meaning we will get it on the 1st of Feb. Unless someone higher up leaks it but i dont see that happening and my broke ass cant afford the 26 dollars for one update.

Reactions: Walter Victor
Feb 13, 2021
Check the reality and stop being delusional :Kappa:
What? Wdym delusional? Chapter 4 was released August 28 on F95 that was the same day the chapter for Master tier on Patreon was released. Master tier is Feb 1st for this update not really a stretch
Edit( Meant 28 not 8th)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So the last update was released here at Master Tier, so we can probably assume the same to happen here. Meaning we will get it on the 1st of Feb. Unless someone higher up leaks it but i dont see that happening and my broke ass cant afford the 26 dollars for one update.
What? Wdym delusional? Chapter 4 was released August 8 on F95 that was the same day the chapter for Master tier on Patreon was released. Master tier is Feb 1st for this update not really a stretch?
Uhhh...no? The beta for 0.4 got leaked on the same day of the Demon Lord patron tier release (it was August 18 2022, not August 8). There was even a discussion about it (discussion starts around post #5,173) regarding how scarily fast it got leaked.

Reactions: crustlord12
Feb 13, 2021
Uhhh...no? The beta for 0.4 got leaked on the same day of the Demon Lord patron tier release. There was even a discussion about it (discussion starts around post #5,173) regarding how scarily fast it got leaked.
I was going off what the front page thread update date was. It says Aug 28. When i should have went off the release date update. I wasnt aware the beta had released here earlier. My bad.
Edit (I just looked at my download folder for when i downloaded it and it was the 20th so yeah, apparently the beta released the 18th last update so maybe the same will happen again.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So, has it been a habit for a Beta release to come out here first? If so, I would prefer to wait for a final version if one is forthcoming.
Hmm, lessee...

0.3 got leaked a day after Demon Lord Tier release IIRC. Then 0.4 happened and that one got released on the same day as the Demon Lord Tier.

Meanwhile...*rummages through the thread*...0.1 got posted in this site on the day the Son of Astaroth tier got the update, while 0.2 was released hours before the Eternumite tier got theirs (essentially meaning a God Tier patron eventually made the leak. And this was before Demon Lord Tier was a thing).

So I suppose...3/4 updates got leaked quite early? Yeah I think that it implies it's kind of a habit.

Reactions: bolenart

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm, lessee...

0.3 got leaked a day after Demon Lord Tier release IIRC. Then 0.4 happened and that one got released on the same day as the Demon Lord Tier.

Meanwhile...*rummages through the thread*...0.1 got posted in this site on the day the Son of Astaroth tier got the update, while 0.2 was released hours before the Eternumite tier got theirs (essentially meaning a God Tier patron eventually made the leak. And this was before Demon Lord Tier was a thing).

So I suppose...3/4 updates got leaked quite early? Yeah I think that it implies it's kind of a habit.
Thanks! Gives me a good indication of when to expect something here.

Doesn't really answer my question though: Do Beta releases usually appear here on F95? If they do, are they eventually followed by full releases?

I don't want to mess with Beta releases if I will get a full release in a reasonable timeframe. To me [I have a lot of games I could play while waiting] a month is a reasonable timeframe.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just checking my AVN game list and wondering "wait Eternum v0.4 was released almost five months ago, will v0.5 get released sometime in February" and here we are. Can't wait for the new update:geek:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Doesn't really answer my question though: Do Beta releases usually appear here on F95? If they do, are they eventually followed by full releases?
Only if a leaker/uploader leaks it. On the other hand, some devs in this site have control of their game's OT and - possibly through the help of moderators - can control whether or not a leak gets posted in said thread. Usually though those games have public release dates that are not far off from the Beta release so people are willing to wait, or the early releases are usually buggier than a Bethesda game on release day that people don't bother leaking it and wait for the more polished release, or (and this is by no means an insult to those devs) the game isn't that popular enough for someone to leak it so people in the thread have to wait for the public release.

TL;DR, a beta release shows up only if it leaks and only if the dev controlling the OT doesn't strike it down. If no one leaks it or the beta is buggy, it's always the public release that gets posted or uploaded to replace the beta.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thanks! Gives me a good indication of when to expect something here.

I don't want to mess with Beta releases if I will get a full release in a reasonable timeframe. To me [I have a lot of games I could play while waiting] a month is a reasonable timeframe.
"Beta" and other considerations are why I typically don't play anything until at least 4-6 weeks after it pops up here. There are some exceptions (don't have big updates, don't have mods), but I'd rather wait a beat to make sure what's here is the final/bugfixed/grammar fixed version, and give the modder (if I use one for the game) time to update their package.

Run into fewer glitches that way and have a more satisfying experience when I do finally play.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes