jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I mean, there are obvious choices, but some things are not as clear. So I would not call people who use Walkthroughs stupid. E.g. that punching Axel will grant a point for Alex, because you gain said point much later and if you decided not to punch him, you wont get any indicator that you missed a point. (Most people will punch this fucker anyway, and rightfully so, but it is not super obvious that it is beneficial IMO)
Yeah, especially since there are choices that Caribdis is still unsure will have future impact or not. For example in the 0.4 walkthrough he says he doesn't know if some of the decisions made in the Annie's-date-turned-Alien-survival event will be important later or not.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I mean, there are obvious choices, but some things are not as clear. So I would not call people who use Walkthroughs stupid. E.g. that punching Axel will grant a point for Alex, because you gain said point much later and if you decided not to punch him, you wont get any indicator that you missed a point. (Most people will punch this fucker anyway, and rightfully so, but it is not super obvious that it is beneficial IMO)
I've found it's best to not argue with absolutists - they don't have the intellectual capacity to see another side.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes