DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
So, of all the revelations in this update, one thing is bugging me: what does Idriel mean by you have to remember? Any thoughts?

In an unrelated, 100% founded speculation, I think taking the amulet might prevent you from joining Eternum permanently and, by the end, forever split Orion from his harem. Would be poetic, immortality at the cost of exile.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: youngethan

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was checking my external to see if I used any mod for Eternum. I usually save the last game download file and any mod download used, but I had accidentally deleted that folder and then erased without noticing.... Thus, I had to open the game and check. If you use Sancho, you can't miss it since he alters the main screen to announce his presence. Wasn't there, but then I hit start and up came this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had forgotten that she was our intro to the game. She's so cute in that outfit! Had to replay her last scene just for fun. Didn't screen shot it, but her o-face is absolutely adorable!

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
So, of all the revelations in this update, one thing is bugging me: what does Idriel mean by you have to remember? Any thoughts?

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
How could Caribdis manage not only to nail every single update but make it better and better?? V0.5 is the very definition of how to do an AVN update right: a perfect combination of relationship progression, sex scene, engaging dialogue, and most importantly, the plot development. I only took a bit of interest in Luna before but after playing this update she's already one of my Top3 best girls in the game, and the sex scenes in this update feel both natural and really sensual. Also the shocking revelation that not only Thanatos but every NPCs in Eternum are dead people reincarnated into the game whether with or without their consent, which makes the story more intriguing than what it previously led us to feel. I can't wait how the story is gonna unfold in v0.6!

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I agree what elsalamandra have said. Luna's event imo are really well done and it manages to make me feel more attached to her, and the familial interaction is really interesting to say the least. Nancy's sex scene might be a bit sudden but I don't see too much of an issue there. We all know it's bound to happen at some point. I mean, if the update sequence of Eternum is similar to OiaL, we've already reached halfway and penetration with one of the MGs is expected, and who would be more fitting than the cougar who is only a few steps from devouring Orion? Besides, Nancy's a strong woman who knows what she wants (and also she's a cougar at heart lol), and she and Orion have already got blueballed quite a few times, so the sexual tension has already been built up to the point that both of them could not control.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Also the shocking revelation that not only Thanatos but every NPCs in Eternum are dead people reincarnated into the game whether with or without their consent, which makes the story more intriguing than what it previously led us to feel. I can't wait how the story is gonna unfold in v0.6!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 910 Votes