Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
Hi guys I'm download 0.5 version and try to load saves from previous one, but it gave me this. In 0.4 version I use sancho mod, but I don't think it cause this so anyone have any ideas?. 1674200501395.png

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Are we going to die when playing Eternum?
I don't want to be trapped in a game, not before I meet and bang some hot girls:sneaky:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Hi guys I'm download 0.5 version and try to load saves from previous one, but it gave me this. In 0.4 version I use sancho mod, but I don't think it cause this so anyone have any ideas?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Either wait for sancho to finish updating his mod or use the savefixer he has under the one spoiler on his mod thread.

Reactions: Zappyboi

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'll be playing the update (and probably replay from the start, cause I don't remember much from the early story other than loving it) once I get a new pc in a few days, but I'm curious, how long was this update play-wise? 1-2 hours ish like usual?

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
I'll be playing the update (and probably replay from the start, cause I don't remember much from the early story other than loving it) once I get a new pc in a few days, but I'm curious, how long was this update play-wise? 1-2 hours ish like usual?
yeah, 1-1.30 hours. But there wasn't really a progress with the story except the ending, so it just felt like the last update of the badik for me, only events. Which actually made the episode feel like it was half an hour-ish. Idk, didn't really felt like the other episodes

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
yeah, 1-1.30 hours. But there wasn't really a progress with the story except the ending, so it just felt like the last update of the badik for me, only events. Which actually made the episode feel like it was half an hour-ish. Idk, didn't really felt like the other episodes
Alright, thanks. I haven't kept up with BADIK in a long time.
So I don't know how long the updates are in that game now.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Alright, thanks. I haven't kept up with BADIK in a long time.
So I don't know how long the updates are in that game now.
The last BADIK 's update is .... pretty bad. Too much free roam.
But i can assure you : this is not the case with the 0.5. And it's not 1h30 but 2h/2h30 if you are really interested in the characters of the game.

Please forgive my bad English.

Reactions: Ghosty99

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
So I just finished the horror level with Luna and Annie, what chapter is that? want to know how much of the game i have left.

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes