m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Wish me (maybe us) luck guys, bc i'll wait till public release on Feb 14. Why? Let say i have to do "some preparations" for our Shy Yet Mysterious girl, Luna. I'll try to avoid posts related to spoilers. Can't wait to play the update bc it looks like the update get more interesting

• Red Heart
Reactions: crustlord12

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
The last BADIK 's update is .... pretty bad. Too much free roam.
But i can assure you : this is not the case with the 0.5. And it's not 1h30 but 2h/2h30 if you are really interested in the characters of the game.

Please forgive my bad English.
well, i read every dialogue in the game and it took me 1h30. If you being REALLY interested in game means you'll look at a render 10 minutes before passing it, yeah sure it can be 2h30. But other than that, i don't know how did the game last that much. And i didn't mean it like the game is badik's last update. I just meant that FOR ME, it gave me the feeling of badik's last update cuz both of eternum's 0.5 and badik's last update didn't live up to my expectations. Still the best game tho.

Ghosty99

Jul 23, 2021
Holy shit this update was amazing I just finished playing it. That cliffhanger at the end...... I can't wait for more! :) :) :)

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
well, i read every dialogue in the game and it took me 1h30. If you being REALLY interested in game means you'll look at a render 10 minutes before passing it, yeah sure it can be 2h30. But other than that, i don't know how did the game last that much. And i didn't mean it like the game is badik's last update. I just meant that FOR ME, it gave me the feeling of badik's last update cuz both of eternum's 0.5 and badik's last update didn't live up to my expectations. Still the best game tho.
Playtrough 2h01 for me i just check. And with normal pace. Not looking 10 min the render.
And FOR ME aswell , the 0.5 is a very good update. Not the case with the last BADIK update, indeed.

Reactions: crustlord12

Daxidix

Jul 22, 2017
So is there not supposed to be a scene with Regina? (going to the locker room after truth or dare does not activate any interaction and can only talk to Penelope)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Is this Public release ?
Nope. Beta leak from Demon Lord Tier. Expect some bugs and occasional crashes when reloading. If you can't put up with that, well...the Public Release is on Valentines Day (Feb. 14, 3pm UTC), so it's quite the wait.

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Nope. Beta leak from Demon Lord Tier. Expect some bugs and occasional crashes when reloading. If you can't put up with that, well...the Public Release is on Valentines Day (Feb. 14, 3pm UTC), so it's quite the wait.
Thank you friend, i'll wait for next year then cause ssomeone said there's a cliffhanger. I'll be patient until MC can fuck Nancy

4.80 star(s) 911 Votes