zh

Oct 17, 2017
The more I play this game, the more I LOVE it :love:
I can't wait to see how the story will evolve!

Luna, Nova, Alex, Penelope! I love you all :love:
Nancy, I love you my queen :love: But... no pregnancy allowed? :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghosty99

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
I am confused, why android is never released with windows version?
just curiosity. I noticed many games are released windows mac first in advance than public release, ya thanks devs for that, but if you make early release how it comes android does not gets released until public release? is that developer thing I am too uneducated to understand, its connected to marketing or are we racist against androird?

Mad Warrior

Apr 21, 2022
I am confused, why android is never released with windows version?
just curiosity. I noticed many games are released windows mac first in advance than public release, ya thanks devs for that, but if you make early release how it comes android does not gets released until public release? is that developer thing I am too uneducated to understand, its connected to marketing or are we racist against androird?
its because they mostly developing it on window and can easily be ported to Mac but harder to port to android a phone

Apr 2, 2021
Quick question. Where do the individual parts start/end?

I want to restart the game and have my saves be aligned with the start of a new part.

Something like this:
Save 1 - Beginning --> End of 0.1
Save 2 - Beginning of 0.2 --> End of 0.2
Save 3 - Beginning of 0.3 --> End of 0.3
etc.

End of 0.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beginning of 0.2:
End of 0.2:

Beginning of 0.3:
End of 0.3:

Beginning of 0.4:
End of 0.4:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
"last shot of the night".

But we didn't even see that right? They just said, they gonna go Drink one last, but then fade to black, and we were already home with Penny.
So, yeah, I think the Middle, was definitely the best, and the parts of the Main storyline. It was not bad by any mean but objectively I'm a bit disappointed in some areas.
That is why I said, overall it's a B tier episode, with some A, and even S tier moments in it.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
The more I play this game, the more I LOVE it :love:
I can't wait to see how the story will evolve!

Luna, Nova, Alex, Penelope! I love you all :love:
Nancy, I love you my queen :love: But... no pregnancy allowed? :cry:
well i do know they ask about pregnancy at beginning of the game they ask yes or no so i assume its more of a late/endgame thing

chirpytool

Jun 13, 2022
Can anyone upload their complete save file for 0.4? I lost mine and I don't want to redo everything just to get to 0.5

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
"last shot of the night".

But we didn't even see that right? They just said, they gonna go Drink one last, but then fade to black, and we were already home with Penny.
So, yeah, I think the Middle, was definitely the best, and the parts of the Main storyline. It was not bad by any mean but objectively I'm a bit disappointed in some areas.
That is why I said, overall it's a B tier episode, with some A, and even S tier moments in it.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
You do realize that, " without this scene " you will simply won't have a Nova path right? :MDR:
I'm, just curious :incertain:, of How could you claim that Nova is your favorite "Love Interest so far "
When you don't like the actual Path what specifically define Nova.
I gave my opinion mostly on the second scene.
I said I didn’t like how the scene was going and what was mandatory to move forward with it.

If you liked the dynamics of that it’s good for you.
I’m not being critical.

I would have liked a scene more 'true' without excuse (aphrodisiac) simply.

I could say other reasons why I didn’t like this scene but English is not my language and what is done is done.

Reactions: ename144 and jocoyo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
well i do know they ask about pregnancy at beginning of the game they ask yes or no so i assume its more of a late/endgame thing

Yeah, But I hope it won't be with Nancy, that would so fucking weird. Its funny how people "bitching about some Nova scenes that oh it's forced blah blah "
But they want to impregnate Nancy despite she cleary feel uncomfortable about it, fucking hell that scene was so uncomfortable at the end , I mean 8 hours earlier , Orion had lewd scene with Nancy's older Daguther who hes younger from, and now he is thinking how awesome would be if he gave Nancy an another childe.
8c8aedf3-bfdf-4a1f-b57e-a0c66cefbcbb_text.gif
:LOL:

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Its funny how people "bitching about some Nova scenes that oh it's forced blah blah "
But they want to impregnate Nancy despite she cleary feel uncomfortable about it
Is there even anyone in this thread saying both these things?

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes