An known

Sep 16, 2021
I am confused, why android is never released with windows version?
just curiosity. I noticed many games are released windows mac first in advance than public release, ya thanks devs for that, but if you make early release how it comes android does not gets released until public release? is that developer thing I am too uneducated to understand, its connected to marketing or are we racist against androird?
If you really want to play the game in android try this:
Have you tried using joiplay?
Cause it works for me.

• I downloaded Joiplay here Mega

• Download the Reny'Py Plugin in Playstore

• Download the game from the Windows links.(any from this links below)

• Extract the game in a folder

• Open joiplay then press the Plus button
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopes it works for you.(y)
You seems to be close to losing your sanity.:LOL:
Try that it works for me.
(And Caribdis isn't Racist to androids :LOL:)

Reactions: ouroboros001

Lucifer Hunter

May 6, 2021
I am confused, why android is never released with windows version?
just curiosity. I noticed many games are released windows mac first in advance than public release, ya thanks devs for that, but if you make early release how it comes android does not gets released until public release? is that developer thing I am too uneducated to understand, its connected to marketing or are we racist against androird?
Mostly because dev's don't make the android port. It's always the fan version. And fan needs time to make a port.

Reactions: Baalzie

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah, But I hope it won't be with Nancy, that would so fucking weird. Its funny how people "bitching about some Nova scenes that oh it's forced blah blah "
But they want to impregnate Nancy despite she cleary feel uncomfortable about it, fucking hell that scene was so uncomfortable at the end , I mean 8 hours earlier , Orion had lewd scene with Nancy's older Daguther who hes younger from, and now he is thinking how awesome would be if he gave Nancy an another childe.
View attachment 2326279
:LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would have liked a scene more 'true' without excuse (aphrodisiac) simply.
Yeah these are most truest thing you could have asked for. Like the lie detector scene, they are confronted to face with their desire and needs, well, most Nova but yeah and they can't bullshit their way out of it , What they would have do normally without them ending up in these Kinky Games, .
so, in short and simple way. Yes, there is a Forced element in it, Forcing them to be honest with each other , these game, making them to be honest with themself and each others, instead of shying away, and circiling around the obvious things.

so , in reality, Nova and Orion relationships, and Feelings and Desires for each others are more Truthful and Honest, this way, than any other way. :LOL:

Annie and Luna are for the more traditional ones, Whereas Penny and Nova are for the more Kinky ones:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I gave my opinion mostly on the second scene.
I said I didn’t like how the scene was going and what was mandatory to move forward with it.

If you liked the dynamics of that it’s good for you.
I’m not being critical.

I would have liked a scene more 'true' without excuse (aphrodisiac) simply.

I could say other reasons why I didn’t like this scene but English is not my language and what is done is done.
for me i see the aphrodisiac as bringing out what was already there, it seems true enough to me but thats just my opinion she already made a comic for him if that doesnt ring bells of "she wants the D" i dunno what else would lmao sounds to me like u wouldnt want her to have sex even if she was drinking alcohol just cuz shes drinking alcohol but hey again just my opinion everyone has one

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah these are most truest thing you could have asked for. Like the lie detector scene, they are confronted to face with their desire and needs, and they cant bullshit they way out of .

Yeah these are most truest thing you could have asked for. Like the lie detector scene, they are confronted to face with their desire and needs, well, most Nova but yeah and they can't bullshit their way out of it , What they would have do normally without them ending up in these Kinky Game, that.
so, in short and simple way. Yes, there is a Forced element in it, Forcing them to be honest with each other , these game, making them to be honest with himself and each others, instead of shying away, and circiling around the obvious things.

so , in reality, Nova and Orion relationships, and Feelings and Desires for each others are more Truthful and Honest, this way, than any other way. :LOL:

Annie and Luna are for the more traditional ones, Where as Penny and Nova are for the more Kinky ones:devilish:
yo my comment 2 comments down almost exactly what u said LOL

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, I literally keep my save files,, that's why they call it you know,, "save files":whistle: :LOL:
To each their own dude,I like to replay from the start since most games updates takes around 4 months and by replaying the games you catch details that would've either went over your head on a first playthrough or you would have forgotten about it already since you're just playing from where you left.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Quick question. Where do the individual parts start/end?

I want to restart the game and have my saves be aligned with the start of a new part.

Something like this:
Save 1 - Beginning --> End of 0.1
Save 2 - Beginning of 0.2 --> End of 0.2
Save 3 - Beginning of 0.3 --> End of 0.3
etc.
The end of each respective update take place directly after each render posted below. Hope this helps.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
for me i see the aphrodisiac as bringing out what was already there, it seems true enough to me but thats just my opinion she already made a comic for him if that doesnt ring bells of "she wants the D" i dunno what else would lmao sounds to me like u wouldnt want her to have sex even if she was drinking alcohol just cuz shes drinking alcohol but hey again just my opinion everyone has one

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
...Alright. Here's my thoughts regarding the recent update.
Okay, done with all of that...

...and now...

Last edited:

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
I think Nova's progress is pretty normal. Y'know, for a shy introvert with very few friends who is rather suddenly hard crushing on a guy she has known for barely a few weeks and being pushed forward due to various stimuli (Eternum and aphrodisiac). How would you feel? I'd certainly have some reservations.

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes