Magin Label

Jan 22, 2020
its because they mostly developing it on window and can easily be ported to Mac but harder to port to android a phone
It's just a few extra steps, but the RenPy SDK makes it easy to create an android port. I was able to make my own modded port using the MinQ Repack and the updated version of this MultiMod (which can be bought on patreon for $1.50).

Takes a little bit of research but my desperation and impatience drove me to do it myself

Reactions: JustPeekin

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
its because they mostly developing it on window and can easily be ported to Mac but harder to port to android a phone
but is not android version released for high tier members already? so by my uneducated logic android version is ready too and can be released here as well like win or mac version.
?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It's luna's turn! The sweetest girl in the game!:love:
Penny's scene is so great! The idriel cosplay is also great too! Hope we can fuck both of them one day:p
How can Nova claim she is still a virgin by putting a whole dildo in her pussy? Don't the dildo break her hymen and take her first time?:unsure:
Finally we can bang the hot milfy nancy and it is the first time mc have a real sex in real life. Too shame that the sex is not end with a creampie. A wild sex without a creampie is incomplete just like a cake missing it's strawberry on the top.:confused:

Reactions: gadu2121

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You think you can teach us (those who didn’t like this scene) the personalities of the LI?

Fortunately all Li are defferent and that’s great.
The Dev is doing too good a job everyone here agrees with that.

But you can agree that there could be plenty of ways to do an H scene with Nova and the dynamics she has with MC? yes?
It has nothing to do with the character’s understanding

Reactions: Swinglow and jocoyo

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You think you can teach us (those who didn’t like this scene) the personalities of the LI?

Fortunately all Li are defferent and that’s great.
The Dev is doing too good a job everyone here agrees with that.

But you can agree that there could be plenty of ways to do an H scene with Nova and the dynamics she has with MC? yes?
:unsure:
Sure, as long as you agree that Luna should have blown Orion's Dick in the pool, and then gets her ass Fucked by him on the massage table?!

after all :
there could be plenty of ways to do an H scene with Luna and the dynamics she has with MC? yes?

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes