Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Still wondering why The Amulet of Blair is a bad choice
It's likely tied to a future bad end. Kinda like in "Once in a Lifetime" - Caribdis' first game - where you could choose to be an absolute ass to Stabby Mike - one of the major characters of that game - early on and you don't get to see the consequence of that action until the very end of the story.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
By the way, am I the only one who thinks Nova would probably get along fine with Luna's family?

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
omg the humour in this just gets better and better.. both with cheng's cinematic blues and the toilet stall shove i literally snorted with laughter.. well played dude - Reposted in the right place this time.. thanx Sancho1969 lol

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Interesting game with amazing graphics and animations (y) Only thing, that I missed was moans during animated scenes :)

starkj

May 17, 2022
Eternum is just a masterpiece, i have to say it, the characters, music, the story, comedy, lewd scenes, the way the story is told, the setting with the graphic quality combined makes for such a great atmospheric game, its unreal, not many VN's can do it.

helloisme

May 13, 2020
Played through the update and got a Luna and a Nancy scene, was there just 2 scenes this update or did I miss some?

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
If you really want to play the game in android try this:

You seems to be close to losing your sanity.:LOL:
Try that it works for me.
(And Caribdis isn't Racist to androids :LOL:)
I just got curious why androids are released later than win. since I saw it on several games. I can wait 2 weeks or month does not matter I will have to wait half year for next update anyway

4.80 star(s) 910 Votes