w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is there a path of Regina? She asked mc to come to the locker room but mc just followed penny and forgot her suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: misterx2999

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ok so first let me state I have not played the new update or looked at any comments since the game was released. Also sorry if I ramble a little bit.

I just got back from a trip and decided I wanted to replay the game from the beginning before I started the update. We all know Caribdis pays a super amount of attention to detail from everything that he does(former President Stabb:LOL:). While replaying this I noticed something that seems off to me. I don't normally participate in speculation but this just won't leave me alone. Feel free to tell me it's nothing but I don't think anything Caribdis does means absolutely nothing.

This takes place after the Nova and Maat scene(fucking awesome scene). As you can see from the picture below the MC is wearing a watch. Now at this point in the game I don't remember the MC ever wearing a watch before and I went back and checked a few times, he doesn't have one on the train at the beginning, in Nancy's house or when he goes to Luna's house. Ok so maybe he decides to get a watch off screen and we don't see it because that's boring. Fine I can accept that. But all of a sudden he shows up wearing a watch and not only that, it reads the time(or what I assume is supposed to be time) as 00:00! But it's daylight so even if this were military time it would be night time. I find it hard to believe that Caribdis went through the trouble of putting a watch on the MC and then forget to actually put a time on it! So any thoughts on what this could mean?
View attachment 2327604 View attachment 2327605
The most mundane in-game explanation would be this is a smart watch, currently not displaying the time (when did you last used your smartphone for a phone call?), or not properly setup, since it's also showing 229º C, which is slightly beyond sunbathing temperature.

The less mundane explanation would be a subtle show of Orion's powers manifesting in the real world. Entering his contemplative state, Orion unwillingly stops time, makes reality itself hold off and wait till he's ready for the Sun to burn again, for the Earth to rotate once more; simultaneously, his raw awesomeness cannot be contain by his feeble human skin and flees of his flesh as a heat capable of boiling water twice over and more.

Now excuse me, the water on my teapot is whistling and there's nothing worse than over boiled shrooms.

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Man now im more anxious than ever.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man i have so many questions and so many answers aswell but i cant tell, Caribdis always throws me off when i start to think "its predictable".

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
wow ok that was some of the best animations in ANY format of VN.. id love to see you take on being a dik one day as this surpassed all recent updates

Reactions: notBatman747

labrary

Mar 27, 2021
Man now im more anxious than ever.
Man i have so many questions and so many answers aswell but i cant tell, Caribdis always throws me off when i start to think "its predictable".
Anyway, it feels good to see the main storyline accelerate, as well as the actions.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Uff I survived without being spoiled. I would cry almost as much with One Piece spoilers.

This was me along the game when I saw Nancy scenes:

That would be too cruel if it remained to next udpate. Anyway great update as always, Caribdis continues to amaze me as always. However, I think this is the first time I understand a teaser at the end of the update. If I understood correctly, does the teaser imply that there are people stuck inside of Eternum ? And if yes, will that mean Thanatos is actually a nice guy? Along with the founder giving tips to help humanity? I'm still confused as who is evil or not, at this point the way game is is implying Idriel is evil and/or her power surprassed the Founder, maybe she's the one who imprisioned Calypso ?

At this point the stones quest has an whole different meaning, if it is to even imprision more people inside of Eternum, or if it is to actually save humanity. That may also explain why Axel never appeared again. But at this point I believe the founder is a nice guy, and he doesn't show up on the dinner to avoid being killed. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't take it anymore, so many possibilities, damn you Caribdis.

I've already said tons of times, but if you have possibility and like the game support this man, he really deserves it.

Last edited:

CptTank49

Jan 21, 2023
Download Link for v0.5 >>> <<< + provided by kazukimuto

Below is the Save file for end of V0.4 provided by OctavianusAugustus

For Mac Users, if you have old game or any RenPy game, right click on your game and press "Show Package Contents" then navigate to: Resources>autorun Delete this game folder and bring the game folder from the PC version in here and now you can back out to the game client and it will work :)
View attachment 2323642

Enjoy!
Do you have the android download as well?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Ok so first let me state I have not played the new update or looked at any comments since the game was released. Also sorry if I ramble a little bit.

I just got back from a trip and decided I wanted to replay the game from the beginning before I started the update. We all know Caribdis pays a super amount of attention to detail from everything that he does(former President Stabb:LOL:). While replaying this I noticed something that seems off to me. I don't normally participate in speculation but this just won't leave me alone. Feel free to tell me it's nothing but I don't think anything Caribdis does means absolutely nothing.

This takes place after the Nova and Maat scene(fucking awesome scene). As you can see from the picture below the MC is wearing a watch. Now at this point in the game I don't remember the MC ever wearing a watch before and I went back and checked a few times, he doesn't have one on the train at the beginning, in Nancy's house or when he goes to Luna's house. Ok so maybe he decides to get a watch off screen and we don't see it because that's boring. Fine I can accept that. But all of a sudden he shows up wearing a watch and not only that, it reads the time(or what I assume is supposed to be time) as 00:00! But it's daylight so even if this were military time it would be night time. I find it hard to believe that Caribdis went through the trouble of putting a watch on the MC and then forget to actually put a time on it! So any thoughts on what this could mean?
View attachment 2327604 View attachment 2327605
The most mundane in-game explanation would be this is a smart watch, currently not displaying the time (when did you last used your smartphone for a phone call?), or not properly setup, since it's also showing 229º C, which is slightly beyond sunbathing temperature.

The less mundane explanation would be a subtle show of Orion's powers manifesting in the real world. Entering his contemplative state, Orion unwillingly stops time, makes reality itself hold off and wait till he's ready for the Sun to burn again, for the Earth to rotate once more; simultaneously, his raw awesomeness cannot be contain by his feeble human skin and flees of his flesh as a heat capable of boiling water twice over and more.

Now excuse me, the water on my teapot is whistling and there's nothing worse than over boiled shrooms.
Or, the most likely explanation is...

...there is no ulterior meaning to it. Caribdis used the watch because he wanted to give Orion a digital watch but he can't modify it to show the right time or anything because HS2 doesn't allow you to modify assets to that degree and modifying it would require him to break the watch apart in Blender, modify the texture to show the time that he wants it to have, then reapply it back to HS2. And that is time that he likely doesn't have so he said "fuck that, Orion wears the watch. Done."

So.. We all know "Ember's Moan" should make you super horny till, you even wanna consider fucking an elephant statue, How in the fuck MC is fine after not releasing that long, How is he still not horny. I mean he got a thigh job at the end but idk man maybe its the amount they took.But he is also built different so it makes sense i guess.
...Dude, Oliver drank 3 shots worth of that shit while Judie and Iris drank the whole bottle. Of course they're going to stay horny longer than Nova and Orion.

Last edited:

GOD421

May 24, 2018
I might be the only one to have noticed, but the music during the Nova scene was perfect. Adding the same song from her last scene, but now with vocals, brings the scene over the top for me.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes