d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well, there is, you can sit there do nothing and nothing happens. of course nothing will happen later on, because you chose to do nothing.:whistle:.
Went back and didn't choose the option of touching ourselves. Let's see if it will take me off nova's path.

Hey Caribdis if possible could you please put a choice before that dildo scene starts to let us finish things only with fingering?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Went back and didn't choose the option of touching ourselves. Let's see if it will take me off nova's path.

Hey Caribdis if possible could you please put a choice before that dildo scene starts to let us finish things only with fingering?
OMG, dude. :rolleyes:

Hey. Caribdis , Can you alter some lines during the polygraph test, and Nova confess that she had sex with 2-4 guys in Eternum, but she didnt find the right one that would fulfill all her Kinky Dirty Desire until she meet with Orion? - not to mention it's more easier to do , than the other guy request, you just change a couple of word, in text, instead of changing the coding;):whistle:
oh and Now that we are it, Can you let us Fuck Penny, in Regina's dorm room.

also I think Since Luna can't touch peoples in the Real world I think it would add some Spicy flavor to her character if it turn out she is a Regular visitor of the Aphrodite Hotel. Since her power doesn't work in Eternum, she should really take advantage of it, shouldn't she?

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I gotta say, I didn't have a good opinion of this game at first, but it's turning out great. I love the screenshots I've taken in it so far :-D

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
OMG, dude. :rolleyes:

Hey. Caribdis , Can you alter some lines during the polygraph test, and Nova confess that she had sex with 2-4 guys in Eternum, but she didnt find the right one that would fulfill all her Kinky Dirty Desire until she meet with Orion? - not to mention it's more easier to do , than the other guy request, you just change a couple of word, in text, instead of changing the coding;):whistle:
oh and Now that we are it, Can you let us Fuck Penny, in Regina's dorm room.

also I think Since Luna can't touch peoples in the Real world I think it would add some Spicy flavor to her character if it turn out she is a Regular visitor of the Aphrodite Hotel. Since her power doesn't work in Eternum, she should really take advantage of it, shouldn't she?
i have some additions. Hey Caribdis, Can you make Dalia and Alex a thing, but they couldn’t satisfy their needs so they needed us? You also can make Annie an undercover sex-succubus who came to take our soul and well, sperm. And last but not least, can you make the updates weekly but with the same content? It should be easy!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i have some additions. Hey Caribdis, Can you make Dalia and Alex a thing, but they couldn’t satisfy their needs so they needed us? You also can make Annie an undercover sex-succubus who came to take our soul and well, sperm. And last but not least, can you make the updates weekly but with the same content? It should be easy!
Oh Man I'm with you(y). since the Dalia & Alex thing gonna happen regardless, I mean a Threesome, You right may be We should see a Hot Lesbian Scene between them before that :devilish:.
They are captured somewhere or something , Orion all tied up, so they perform a lesbian show to distract the enemy , I'm sure Caribdis can figure something out, to make it " EXTRA SPICY " :devilish:
Eternum 2023-01-21 13-53-48-03.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
and oh yeah 100% on Annie , the cute and innocent is just a cover, and in reallity she is a succubus , Hell Yeah.

Man all this 5 star ratings is a bit overrated, There's Definitely room for Improvement (y) :LOL:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Oh Man I'm with you(y). since the Dalia & Alex thing gonna happen regardless, I mean a Threesome, You right may be We should see a Hot Lesbian Scene between them before that :devilish:.
They are captured somewhere or something , Orion all tied up, so they perform a lesbian show to distract the enemy , I'm sure Caribdis can figure something out, to make it " EXTRA SPICY " :devilish:
View attachment 2328432
:ROFLMAO:
and oh yeah 100% on Annie , the cute and innocent is just a cover, and in reallity she is a succubus , Hell Yeah.

Man all this 5 star ratings is a bit overrated, There's Definitely room for Improvement (y) :LOL:
But but but, if Dalia & Alex pop each other's cherries, that leaves nothing for Orion! Nova's already lost her's to the Dildo and Annie and Chang are secretly banging. Need to tag the thread with NTR now!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've been reading a ton of your thoughts and theories recently, and just wanted to say you have been impressively spot-on in predictions and noticing the hints and clues that most quickly click over. Very thoughtful answers for the AVN with arguably the best and most gripping story yet. Bravo.
Y-you give me too much credit, friend. Not all of my predictions were spot on (i.e. I originally predicted that Calypso will be a weapon that would allow Orion to wield magic both in the "game" and in the real, my basis being one of the screenshots in the early previews that imply that he could be a magic wielder).

HS2_2021-08-03-14-26-38-712.png

And some of my predictions simply parrot or iterate upon what some of the people in this thread are saying or have already theorized (i.e the idea that Eternum isn't an MMO). I try to cite if I can remember, but with how many posts fly by in this thread it's sometimes hard to keep up, so I cite it as 'something I've read people claim in this thread' or such. DX

(Also I blame Vaatividya and Fromsoft for cursing me with the habit of dissecting/theorycrafting shit whenever there's a hint of a mystery afoot, the bastards. DX)

Anyway, to add onto this, the ending has me most curious about the role Idriel plays, given a major Eternum dark secret is now clear to us as readers. I've been jumping back and forth between theories. Is she a prisoner of the game, where her abilities have been bent by The Founder's oppression, and she needs Orion to help her fulfill her own personal goals for escape and potential retribution? Could she instead be a deuteragonist that works in tandem (but not alongside) the Founder's goals because of some conflict related to/with Calypso?
A quick glance in this thread seems to indicate that a good chunk of people believe her to be a prisoner or even a good person, yes. But I personally don't see it really. Like I said in this thread a while back she reminds me too much of 'Kotomine Kirei' from Fate/Stay Night. I want to add though that the Kirei I see her as is the one from the 'Heaven's Feel' route, and not in the other routes where the character is played as a straight-up antagonist by the end. Granted, he still ends up as an antagonist in the route, but he feels less of the mustache-twirling kind and more of the "fleshed-out barrier that the hero has to overcome to proceed" kind.

I guess what I'm saying is I see her as someone who is responsible in her duties and function as an overseer of Eternum (the MMO) and is allied with potentially not-so-good people (i.e. The Founder). However, I also think that she has a lot of secrets hiding beneath that smile, and that the way she goads and provides cryptic clues to Orion during their encounters is not out of some altruistic motive (i.e. breaking the chains of the dead and setting them free) but a more selfish one.

Thus, it's not that she sees you as a champion. She sees you as a pawn. But again, that's just my opinion/bias talking.

She's kinda like the opposite of Calypso I suppose. Where Calypso is haughty, she presents herself as meek. Where Calypso is not afraid of getting her hands dirty, she would simply have people do things for her (i.e. making the Weapons of Atlas and bestowing them upon people, both as to aid them but also to accelerate the process of hunting down the gems).

And speaking of opposites, there is a certain Greek myth figure that is prominent in the "Odyssey" that is spoken of as Calypso's opposite and one that could possibly contain her, one that would work alongside Odysseus/Ulysses (whom I personally suspect/theorize as the Founder's true name, and not just the name of his company) only for the relationship to grow cold as time went on, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, could be wrong. But eh.

youngethan

Jan 13, 2020
In an unrelated, 100% founded speculation, I think taking the amulet might prevent you from joining Eternum permanently and, by the end, forever split Orion from his harem. Would be poetic, immortality at the cost of exile.
Personally, I think the amulet might do the opposite. I feel like it's gotta be related to the guy at the banquet talking about 'answers' and transcending. Maybe that whole "don't believe his lies" thing means that while the Founder's amulet really does keep you from dying in Eternum, that doesn't necessarily mean the same for your IRL body. I can't help but feel that Thanatos became immortal by taking the Founder's deal. He was the first G.O.D. claimant, after all.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Personally, I think the amulet might do the opposite. I feel like it's gotta be related to the guy at the banquet talking about 'answers' and transcending. Maybe that whole "don't believe his lies" thing means that while the Founder's amulet really does keep you from dying in Eternum, that doesn't necessarily mean the same for your IRL body. I can't help but feel that Thanatos became immortal by taking the Founder's deal. He was the first G.O.D. claimant, after all.
But if you refuse, he says the Others also refused. There's no implication that anyone else took his offer. I reckon the amulet will stop you from becoming a "ghost in the machine" after excommunication and allow you to return to your body.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Makes sense actually, except the fact that The Founder said no one took it, but again he could be lying

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

youngethan

Jan 13, 2020
But if you refuse, he says the Others also refused. There's no implication that anyone else took his offer. I reckon the amulet will stop you from becoming a "ghost in the machine" after excommunication and allow you to return to your body.
He does say that. But two things bother me about that. One, he doesn't specify who the others are. Two, all you have is his word, and why on Earth would this man who's withholding information be completely honest with us? Hell, we already find definitive proof that his whole "life's work" spiel is bogus... what with the bleeding incident with Calypso confirming that connection-free interactions between Eternum and Earth are possible. And Nancy's Ulysses heist proving that Eternum's not truly just a game he 'created'. So that's some contradictions already. The way I see it, he's an entirely unknown variable with his own hidden agenda. And we know his company's actions run counter to Idriel and/or the Syndicate. Taking his word as gospel seems like a trap.

Last edited:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
He does say that. But two things bother me about that. One, he doesn't specify who the others are. Two, all you have is his word, and why on Earth would this man who's withholding information be completely honest with us? Hell, we already find definitive proof that his whole "life's work" spiel is bogus... what with the bleeding incident with Calypso confirming that connection-free interactions between Eternum and Earth are possible. And Nancy's Ulysses heist proving that Eternum's not truly just a game he 'created'. So that's some contradictions already. The way I see it, he's an entirely unknown variable with his own hidden agenda. And we know his company's actions run counter to Idriel and/or the Syndicate. Taking his word as gospel seems like a trap.
Maybe, not sure to be honest, but we don't discover that fact until after we reject. I don't think you can trust him on anything. Probably the reason why I created a permanent save point at that decision! :D

As an aside, the fact that his eye colouring matches the praetorians is interesting. Does that mean he's an AI? And, if so, who actually is the founder or is there one? Also, why does Idriel cover her eyes? Is it because she's not actually an AI and has to cover hers to hide that fact? Finally, Calypso doesn't have those eyes, but has a different set of eyes. Agh, more questions than ever.

silentndeadly13

Sep 20, 2019
Alright, I'm gonna have to just gush for a moment, Caribdis.
That v0.5 ending was damn near perfectly executed. The writing on the walls coming to fruition, the music, the scene, the flashbacks, the build up-
Chef's kiss of cliffhangers - *mwah!(y)*.
I hate to see it pump the brakes when it keeps getting good, but I was actually really happy to see it play out like that.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes