triffids

Jul 4, 2021
After several played patches I just realized Alex has been locked for me for ages. And a scene titled "blurred realities" Is there a way to unlock Alex in gallery (the icon is gray) without having to replay several episodes?

Dec 9, 2022
After several played patches I just realized Alex has been locked for me for ages. And a scene titled "blurred realities" Is there a way to unlock Alex in gallery (the icon is gray) without having to replay several episodes?
just restart, use a walkthrough for critical points and hold control. Should speedrun the game very fast

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
excellent update, I thought that in the last sex scene of this episode it would already be the option to get Li pregnant but it's too early for that. It's certainly the best renpy on this site and I'm glad this game is harem, it would be impossible for me to choose between the girls.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, all the blue balls in this version was worth it for that payoff at the end.
Caribdis knows that rough, hard sex where the guy takes control after the girl thought it was over is one of the kinkiest trope.
Now I can't wait for Nova and Annie get the rough treament!

Reactions: notBatman747

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
it a good game but i am curious if it gonna got the elf route or not
From a reply to the same question made in Itch.io about a year ago:

CalypsoConfirmed.jpg

If you're asking if she's going to be a main LI though, well Caribdis didn't say anything about that yet I think.

Reactions: notBatman747

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
I'm actually flabbergasted at the amount of people that hoped for a scene with that raggedy piece of a whore, also known as Regina. Literally before she's even introduced she ruins Penny's amazing outfit and after that makes it abudantly clear how much of a douchey piece of garbage she is throughout the night. How can you even consider cheating on such a godess as Penny with that human equvivalent of a used cum rag? If I imagine Caribidis would have used his time to make a scene for her instead of one of the scenes we actually got this update I wanna puke :sick:

/rant over

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
I'm actually flabbergasted at the amount of people that hoped for a scene with that raggedy piece of a whore, also known as Regina. Literally before she's even introduced she ruins Penny's amazing outfit and after that makes it abudantly clear how much of a douchey piece of garbage she is throughout the night. How can you even consider cheating on such a godess as Penny with that human equvivalent of a used cum rag? If I imagine Caribidis would have used his time to make a scene for her instead of one of the scenes we actually got this update I wanna puke :sick:

/rant over
You are looking too deep my mate. It can be explained in a much simpler way.
There's a certain rule in writing known as Chekhov's Fuck. It states that if there's any moderately good loking women in a nukige, you should be able to fuck her before the end of the story.

May 20, 2022
You are looking too deep my mate. It can be explained in a much simpler way.
There's a certain rule in writing known as Chekhov's Fuck. It states that if there's any moderately good loking women in a nukige, you should be able to fuck her before the end of the story.
Sorry, but this is too funny. You mind if I steal it?

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Coming from a BADIK fan that's a lot to say.
not a huge badik fan but... I must admit, that game ruled the forum. I'm pretty sure that game is one of the biggest reasons this forum is this popular, just like this industry. Yeah last episodes were bad but still, the game is top5 for me. And statisticly speaking, it still is the most popular game. Although eternum is well, better in every aspect lmao.

Reactions: PeterSBigD
4.80 star(s) 909 Votes