Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I'm actually flabbergasted at the amount of people that hoped for a scene with that raggedy piece of a whore, also known as Regina. Literally before she's even introduced she ruins Penny's amazing outfit and after that makes it abudantly clear how much of a douchey piece of garbage she is throughout the night. How can you even consider cheating on such a godess as Penny with that human equvivalent of a used cum rag? If I imagine Caribidis would have used his time to make a scene for her instead of one of the scenes we actually got this update I wanna puke :sick:

/rant over
nice wall of text there, but consider this

shes hot

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Hey guys.

So I played the update to its entirety recently but couldn't find a computer nearby to post and discuss my thoughts. Heaven is kinda designed weird up here, and I had to ask around because God is busy.

Sadly, it's unfortunate to say that I lost almost all my thoughts on the update. The last thing I remember was something happening in an elevator. Next thing you know, I'm here.

Anyways, hope you're all doing well down there!

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
This game is way better. Consistent updates, interesting story, no milking and refusing to get help. I used to be a big BaD fan too
I was too. Now i'm still on BaD only because of Sage. But in my "heart" if i can say that , Eternum is now FOR ME , the best adult game right now. Even Once in a Lifetime remain a very good game , of course,Eternum is so much better but still.

Caribdis has a great team. He is great. That why , if you can , you must support him on Patreon or Sub.

Sorry for my Bad English.

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game is way better. Consistent updates, interesting story, no milking and refusing to get help. I used to be a big BaD fan too
DPC also threatened to delete BaD reddit sub and bans people on his discord for stupid reasons. I still like the game but the guy just acts like a prick and wants to just make money at all costs. The best developers to me are from the top 2 games on this site.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
:LOL:
Yeah, allow me to use some Anime examples for this comment :).

DPC is more of a Chainsaw Man , Cyberpunk: Edgerunners , type of Developer(y)
and Caribdis more of an : Date a live , High School DxD, Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World, Shadow Garden , etc etc, Type of Developer.

so really not worth to compare them:LOL:
Allow me to tell this : You're wrong.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wow this was a damn good update. A good bit of progress with most of the girls and a solid chunk of content that left me craving for more. This dev has some mad skills between the story content, gfx/anims, and artistic flair like his use of very cool scene angles/music & sounds...and the spooky atmospheres he creates. Only problem is other games pale in comparison unfortunately.

Wtf are people comparing this to BaDiK for? in sheer story and creativity alone this is streets ahead. BaDiK is one big free roam snooze fest these days :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
OMG, dude. :rolleyes:

Hey. Caribdis , Can you alter some lines during the polygraph test, and Nova confess that she had sex with 2-4 guys in Eternum, but she didnt find the right one that would fulfill all her Kinky Dirty Desire until she meet with Orion? - not to mention it's more easier to do , than the other guy request, you just change a couple of word, in text, instead of changing the coding;):whistle:
oh and Now that we are it, Can you let us Fuck Penny, in Regina's dorm room.

also I think Since Luna can't touch peoples in the Real world I think it would add some Spicy flavor to her character if it turn out she is a Regular visitor of the Aphrodite Hotel. Since her power doesn't work in Eternum, she should really take advantage of it, shouldn't she?
Nice satirical answer. The guy just needs to find a new AVN. I also suspect most of his 6,000+ reactions are facepalms.

And I'm thinking KingSet doesn't know satire when he sees it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
If that make you feel better :LOL:.
obviously I meant it in a symbolic way , about how their writing style are vastly different despite they both work in the same genre.;)
Like you said , same genre. DPC and Caribdis can be compared. Of course it's kind of futille. But graphics, quality of writing, characters all that can be compared.

Sorry for my very bad English thow :D

Reactions: ChipLecsap

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
If we're going by what happened in OIALT, possible 3some pairings in the future would be:
1. Penny/Luna
2. Penny/Dahlia
3. Alex/Dahlia
4. Nancy/Penny
5. Nancy/Dahlia

hmmm.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Like ypu said , same genre. DPC and Caribdis can be compared. Of course it's kind of futille. But graphics, quality of writing, characters alla that can be compared.

Sorry for my very bad English thow :D
Oh, don't worry my english suck too. :LOL: Yeah, I get it, yeah, in same way you got a point. But, Tomb Raider is a TPS game, just like GTA , and yet there is no point to compare them , at least in my opinion. :LOL:

and our case, like "graphics, quality" for example as you said, well, DPC use DAZ assets, while Caribdis use Honey Select 2 , that is gonna be a big difference

and so, on. I think it's okay to like both. But may be I'm to old for this Dick measurement competition, that , "mine is bigger":ROFLMAO:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Correct. But the "fight" between this two is more that the adult content.
I also mentioned the LI's apart from the scenes; and add to that if you go with each route you're going to miss a lot of content and you will not have the chance to chase other chick if you went after another one.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes