Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
LI = Love Interest, basically the characters in the story you can have a romance with and potentially end the game with them.
Thanks too , and yeah i know what you mean by "locked many LI in BADIK". It's too bad but i a way i understand it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No point having any characters be related in a non-incest harem game.
Well, if we really want to be Factual. This is not an Incest Game. MC is is not related to any of the character. In ONCE IN A LIFETIME , MC was supposed to be their "StepBrother" if I remember right , but BTW since then Patreon rules are changed.
But Dalia and Penny, are unlikely that they gonna fuck each other :LOL: , you agree right?:LOL:.

so yeah, people are very loose with the definition of threesomes, But The closest, is probably MC fuck one of the Sister, while the other is presented , masturbating , and wait for her turn.

But something like Sage x Quinn, or Josy x Maya, or Rio is Camy , won't happen in this game.
meaning Dali and Penny, wont lick each other pussy in a 69 position, while Orion Fucking Dalia in the ASS.
- which would be My personal Definition of an Actual Threesome.:LOL:

Reactions: Jehuty206

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Well, if we really want to be Factual. This is not an Incest Game. MC is is not related to any of the character. In ONCE IN A LIFETIME , MC was supposed to be their "StepBrother" if I remember right , but BTW since then Patreon rules are changed.
But Dalia and Penny, are unlikely that they gonna fuck each other :LOL: , you agree right?:LOL:.

so yeah, people are very loose with the definition of threesomes, But The closest, is probably MC fuck one of the Sister, while the other is presented , masturbating , and wait for her turn.

But something like Sage x Quinn, or Josy x Maya, or Rio is Camy , won't happen in this game.
meaning Dali and Penny, wont lick each other pussy in a 69 position, while Orion Fucking Dalia in the ASS.
THIS. That is.
Dalia, Nancy, Penny will not have ACTIVE sex scenes between them. That is certain.

• Sad
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
... but they should
Yeah, sure, and While we're at it, it would be also hot if the Goat we buy for Luna, would Fuck her in the ass, huh? or Carolyn the Cat , licking Dalia's pussy.

Yeah let's make a petition to Caribdis to allow that. I'm sure, out of 4,442 paying Patreon customer, there would be at least 10 mentally degenerate who would love that. Seem like a good Business :LOL:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020

Long post warning.

I have "spoked" with Caribdis long time ago about incest stuff in Eternum. I will try to explain that with my poor English. So sorry for the typos.

On OIALT incest is here and "canon". Even if the incest patch was not made by Caribdis , without Patreon rules , Judie , Lauren and MC are "true" brothers and sisters and Carla is obviously the mother of this tree. So here no problem incest is here and valid.

For Eternum it's different because : first of course Patreon but also because of the story. You can see that Eternum plot , lore and Story is MUCH more detailled and present that on OIALT. For that Caridbis has decided to not include active incest stuf so as not to limit is writing and story of his game. It's more difficult than that , but with short words that is the spirit behind this.

That why normaly Incest will be not here on Eternum even with a custom patch made by the community.

BUT we will have maybe a "fake" incest like foreplay. See Orion and Nancy or Sage's mother with MC in BADIK.

That all. Sorry for my bad English. Maybe Caribdis will come to explain a lot better than me , the "non incest" state of Eternum in the future.

Last edited:

ZekZekly

Mar 20, 2021
I kinda agree tbh, I played BADIK till they locked all the main LIs and that was it for me cause they left the most inetersting characters out of it.
The only other AVN I'm still playing and think is really good is CoBD, its less on the funny side like Eternum and more serious and its also got some really good sex scenes and music.
I need to give City of Broken Dreamers another try. The art looks fantastic, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind for that story at that time. My other go-to is Chasing Sunsets. The story is a bit fluffy, but it's still really good and the renders are amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuls01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, sure, and While we're at it, it would be also hot if the Goat we buy for Luna, would Fuck her in the ass, huh? or Carolyn the Cat , licking Dalia's pussy.

Yeah let's make a petition to Caribdis to allow that. I'm sure, out of 4,442 paying Patreon customer, there would be at least 10 mentally degenerate who would love that. Seem like a good Business :LOL:
In his name, he tells you twice what he is. Just believe him and put him on ignore. ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Long post warning.

I have "spoked" with Caribdis long time ago about incest stuff in Eternum. I will try to explain that with my poor English. So sorry for the typos.

On OIALT incest is here and "canon". Even if the incest patch was not made by Caribdis , without Patreon rules , Judie , Lauren and MC are "true" brothers and sisters and Carla is obviously the mother of this tree. So here no problem incest is here and valid.

For Eternum it's different because : first of course Patreon but also because of the story. You can see that Eternum plot , lore and Story is MUCH more detailled and present that on OIALT. For that Caridbis has decided to not include active incest stuf so as not to limit is writing and story of his game. It's more difficult than that , but with short words that is the spirit behind this.

That why normaly Incest will be not here on Eternum even with a custom patch made by the community.

BUT we will have maybe a "fake" incest like foreplay. See Orion Nancy or Sage's mother with MC in BADIK.

That all. Sorry for my bad English. Maybe Caribdis will come to explain a lot better than me , the "non incest" state of Eternum in the future.
Yeah, don't worry here is it from the man himself. ;) :LOL:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-5-caribdis.93340/post-6567175

He also respond to someone in his main page, asking for the same :

Thanks! You can do as you want, but the patch will not make sense after some of the coming scenes in 0.3 and 0.4
-This is literally a Year old comment btw :LOL:, so at this point is public knowledge, I don't know why it's even brought back:ROFLMAO:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I need to give City of Broken Dreamers another try. The art looks fantastic, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind for that story at that time. My other go-to is Chasing Sunsets. The story is a bit fluffy, but it's still really good and the renders are amazing.
City Of Broken Dreamers is good and Desert Stalker as well

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
:LOL:
Yeah, allow me to use some Anime examples for this comment :).

DPC is more of a Chainsaw Man , Cyberpunk: Edgerunners , type of Developer(y)
and Caribdis more of an : Date a live , High School DxD, Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World, Shadow Garden , etc etc, Type of Developer.

so really not worth to compare them:LOL:
Shadow Garden I can understand, cuz that's a good show, without ecchi focus (hell there's barely an ecchi focus other than the end credits/one sauna scene and those are tame af)
The other harem anime tho, they have plot, but their plot is way more focused on the ecchi than the plot itself.
Eternum could remove all the lewd elements and the story would still be consistent and make sense, some of the anime you listed wouldn't, at least not fully.

I'd say Caribdis is more like Eminence in Shadow/Shadow Garden, Trinity Seven, Gintama, Stein's Gate, Jojo, My Hero Academia, Cowboy Bebop (granted I haven't fully watched this but it seems like his vibe) All these shows have good stories that are dark shows but have their light-hearted moments (or light-hearted shows that have dark moments)

The adult element of Caribdis' stuff is usually separated from the story, or very tastefully done.
In fact for Eternum, I think Westworld is a good comparison (I haven't seen it but from what I know it has both sci-fi and fantasy elements, as well as nudity)

Now if his games were like "Fuck our queen to save our tribe" or "here's our pre-news sex show for enhancing foreign cultural exchange" then I can see those latter anime comparisons, which of course those can work in a different type of game too...

Some people will understand those references :LUL:

Reactions: LuisD

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
PLEASE, NO!

That would be an AWFUL idea. Especially if it's a Japanese anime voice - they're like nails on a chalkboard and make my skin crawl.
Depends on the anime, if its some mainstream shonen anime then 100% almost every girl voice will be like that except like 1 adult.
Some shonen's don't and they'll be mostly action focused, but they'll still have like 1 "maiden in danger character"

Most seinens tho, the adult oriented anime, have a lot more mature sounded female voice acting, even when they're in pain or danger they sound like actual humans lol. Some of them can even sound very deep and seductive depending on the scene, especially the adult women.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
PLEASE, NO!

That would be an AWFUL idea. Especially if it's a Japanese anime voice - they're like nails on a chalkboard and make my skin crawl.
Yeah, Voice, no, but ASMR Moaning during sex scene :devilish: , like in The Mist , oh hell yeah :love:, just listen to this .
click on the play icon , and listen , 1 minute 9 second.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes