Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I do aswell, no need to be ignorant as I was just asking a simple question
Bless your heart! The only ignorance is expecting an Android port within a very few hours of a pirated game being put into the public domain. The kneejerk Android requests are nearly as annoying as the IRL virgins that bitch about "But she isn't a virgin! That's NTR!"

If you are foolish enough to do this on an Android device, go the the OP, look for the creator of the prior Android port and send them a note - don't bother the rest of us with it. To post in the main thread is simply ignorant.

Galichgech

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 1388359

Overview:
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities in the country, to continue your studies. However, in Kredon, there’s only one thing everyone talks about: ETERNUM—the virtual, hyper-reality MMORPG game released a few years ago that revolutionized the world of technology.
With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world.
Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colorful, magic-filled fantasy worlds to foggy sci-fi cities, no world is beyond reach.
Nevertheless, looking beyond the surface, there's a darker side to this pretty facade: black markets, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft… Eternum follows the rules of no man.
For some reason, governments turn a blind eye to this; there’s no regulation and no control. Some say it’s because the game is highly addictive, some say it’s because the market moves millions of dollars daily, some say those in power have been bribed, and others say… there’s something else going on.
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well... That’s up to you now.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-21
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Once in a Lifetime
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - In-Depth Walkthrough* - MultiMod* - SanchoMod* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation* - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1388350 View attachment 1388347 View attachment 1610406 View attachment 1388341 View attachment 1794791 View attachment 1388343 View attachment 1388352 View attachment 1388351 View attachment 1388342 View attachment 1610402 View attachment 1388348 View attachment 1388340 View attachment 1388346 View attachment 1388344 View attachment 1388349 View attachment 1388339 View attachment 1610404
Oh my god I have so much fun playing this game! Thank you for this incredible game!

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:LOL:
Yeah, allow me to use some Anime examples for this comment :).

DPC is more of a Chainsaw Man , Cyberpunk: Edgerunners , type of Developer(y)
and Caribdis more of an : Date a live , High School DxD, Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World, Shadow Garden , etc etc, Type of Developer.

so really not worth to compare them:LOL:
Man I get what you're going for with the analogies, but if DPC wrote like the guys who wrote CM and Edgerunners I probably would have stayed with it longer.

And Caribdis' style doesn't match any of what you said (apart from Shadow Garden I suppose). If you're gonna compare it to anime, the closest title that best resembles it IMO would be...

...Ufotable's 'Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks' (has 2 distinct "settings" (modern day SOL daytime - in Eternum this would be the 'Real World' - and magical otherworld night-time - which in Eternum this would be the 'Ingame') but as time goes on the distinctions start to blur, has an air of mystery surrounding it, has clues and hints that goad viewers to speculate (particularly in regards to the identity of a certain white-haired dude), has humor, has SOL moments that are then followed by shit-hits-the-fan-real-quick moments, has sakuga...lots and lots of glorious fucking sakuga, and has harem elements.

Brain: ...UBW doesn't have harem elements-

Me: The "Sunny Day" Special Episode.

Brain: ...But that's an animated version of the original UBW's 'Good End,' not the 'True End.' And that thing doesn't have a hare-

Me: Saber and Shirou are part of Rin's Harem. It IS a harem.

Brain: ...

Me: Deal with it.

Brain: ...And you tell me I'M the unreasonable one...).

aeronux

Dec 18, 2021
Now that MC is alone with Nancy again, why don't they have another fuck? Maybe in the car? In the open?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Now that MC is alone with Nancy again, why don't they have another fuck? Maybe in the car? In the open?
Could be a possibility later in v0.6, but
I say their minds would be too shocked in processing what happened to probably engage in any such activity.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Could be a possibility later in v0.6, but
I say their minds would be too shocked in processing what happened to probably engage in any such activity.
You mean Nancy is too shocked in processing what happened in the elevator and probably engage to the activity again.;)

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You mean Nancy's is too shocked in processing what happened in the elevator and probably engage to the activity again.;)
In a sense,
. Not to mention Gertrude called for the elevator just after they had finished which sent them both in a panicked scramble to get dressed.

Reactions: An known

locomakle

Dec 12, 2017
Incredible update as always, I will always say that someone that truly deserves to be followed is Caribdis, the work on these renders and story is better than in a lot of other places adult and mainstream (seeing you 343 and other troubled dev houses).

Just with this update (and taking in what has happened to other VNs with similar dev cycles), he deserves the thought of giving at least a dollar to support the game.

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
I am always shocked by how much I love these characters every update. Off subject-

Okay, so hear me out... maybe we could? Captxcbxcbereure.PNG

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I'm not sure if some of you guys prefer the song itself or just the instrumental but based on past scenes, and the songs associated with the girl, I can say that the recent update alludes to this song here. I'm looking forward to hearing it again with vocals. This scene was amazing. :)

Allow me to share my personal favorites from this update as well!

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes