Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Oh, don't worry my english suck too. :LOL: Yeah, I get it, yeah, in same way you got a point. But, Tomb Raider is a TPS game, just like GTA , and yet there is no point to compare them , at least in my opinion. :LOL:

and our case, like "graphics, quality" for example as you said, well, DPC use DAZ assets, while Caribdis use Honey Select 2 , that is gonna be a big difference

and so, on. I think it's okay to like both. But may be I'm to old for this Dick measurement competition, that , "mine is bigger":ROFLMAO:
I see your point , it's valid.
But for Eternum vs BADIK it's not a dik mesurement , at least for me. It's more .... To see the born of a great writer versus a very big writer already here and know for his good work.My English is too bad for explain it properly.

We can compare them. Not for "mine is better" etc etc like the fight for who's is the better girl in Eternum ( no debat here it's Penny:sneaky:) but for good overview. But with respect and good argument.

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
I was too. Now i'm still on BaD only because of Sage. But in my "heart" if i can say that , Eternum is now FOR ME , the best adult game right now. Even Once in a Lifetime remain a very good game , of course,Eternum is so much better but still.

Caribdis has a great team. He is great. That why , if you can , you must support him on Patreon or Sub.

Sorry for my Bad English.
Completely agree. Also, a Sage fan and EVA pfp? Fucking based

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No incest in here. And Penny will have a 3some with Nova , that is almost sure now.
Yeah, Nova x Penny, and Dalia x Alex, is pretty much guaranteed :love::devilish: (y)

I think there was 4 Threesome OIALT.
JUDIE & IRIS, had 2.
LAUREN & AIKO
and there was the LAUREN & JUDIE , which is just barely a threesome.

and there was 2, other where an another character was presented but was not involved, LAUREN & JASMINE, but they get Fucked separately, and JASMINE was just masturbating in the background. and a similar with JUDIE & CARLA , where Carla, was sleeping next to MC and Judie while they're were Fucking:devilish:.

I can imagine something like that with, Dalia , Penny and Nancy, We Fuck one of them while the other, is either sleeping next to them, or masturbating in the background.

I think Annie, and Luna might be to innocent for this type of scenes:unsure:.Although, Annie seems to be fascinated by Dalia's ass. :LOL:. and According to Nova, Dalia approve Nova's ass:devilish::LOL:
Calypso someone I can see being involved in a Threesome, may be With Alex, she seem to think that Alex is an Elf royalty:LOL:.

but I don't think there will be to many, and everyone will do with everyone. Maybe one Group sex, one of Nova desire:devilish::LOL:

Reactions: Jehuty206

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, Nova x Penny, and Dalia x Alex, is pretty much guaranteed :love::devilish: (y)

I think there was 4 Threesome OIALT.
JUDIE & IRIS, had 2.
LAUREN & AIKO
and there was the LAUREN & JUDIE , which is just barely a threesome.

and there was 2, other where an another character was presented but was not involved, LAUREN & JASMINE, but they get Fucked separately, and JASMINE was just masturbating in the background. and a similar with JUDIE & CARLA , where Carla, was sleeping next to MC and Judie while they're were Fucking:devilish:.

I can imagine something like that with, Dalia , Penny and Nancy, We Fuck one of them while the other, is either sleeping next to them, or masturbating in the background.

I think Annie, and Luna might be to innocent for this type of scenes:unsure:.Although, Annie seems to be fascinated by Dalia's ass. :LOL:. and According to Nova, Dalia approve Nova's ass:devilish::LOL:
Calypso someone I can see being involved in a Threesome, may be With Alex, she seem to think that Alex is an Elf royalty:LOL:.

but I don't think there will be to many, and everyone will do with everyone. Maybe one Group sex, one of Nova desire:devilish::LOL:
Indeed , Also Penny mentionned several time , she's masturbating next to his sister and mother , damn she's kinky lol. So maybe that a possibility like you said in your post.

And i forgot about Alex and Dalia indeed ! This two will end on a 3some for sure.

But why do you say that Lauren and Judy did have "barely" a 3some ?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Eternum is the best AVN I've seen. Yes, the sexytime art and and animation are head and shoulders above almost everything else available. But Carybdis really shines in the attention to details: the dialogue; proper spelling; the plot; the mystery.

Eleven out of ten!
I kinda agree tbh, I played BADIK till they locked all the main LIs and that was it for me cause they left the most inetersting characters out of it.
The only other AVN I'm still playing and think is really good is CoBD, its less on the funny side like Eternum and more serious and its also got some really good sex scenes and music.

Yvier the Duck

Dec 25, 2020
I'm pretty sure we are gonna have more threesomes than 2 or 3, if Eternum is longer than the last Caribdis game is logical to think that the girls and Orion are gonna be more sexually actives, and the game has giving us clues about that:
1. Annie talking about Dalia's butt
2. Nova and Penny being besties
3. Dalia and Penny fighting for Orion
4. Nancy when the yoga monitor talk about her and her daughters (4some?)
And probably a lot more, 'cause Alex is at least as competitive as Dalia, Nova is every time more bold and Luna, in Eternum without her curse? Oh boy, she is the more dangerous, shy and latina, is a sex bomb.
But sadly, we are talking about the future, I don't think that we saw any 3some before 0.7 or 0.8, at least full sex.

4.80 star(s) 909 Votes