Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, you won't be able to do anything with Nova in the future.:p
I can't wait for peoples to complain in 0.6 or 0.7, that why they can't continue with the Nova path, when they literally avoiding the Path :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't get it. That Nova scene with her riding the dildo, showing off to Orion, the filth, the dirty talk was the hottest scene so far. They're so into each other and when they finally get the chance with each other, I'm hoping it'll be explosive

namisit

Oct 20, 2017
Where do you extract the game?
You must first find the location where you extract the game.
Most likely it is in the downloads.
What you need to do is when this shows up: View attachment 2329327
Press choose and It wil show you your internal storage
•Find the download folder
•Then Find the Eternum folder open it and you'll see the .exe file
If it didn't work just try to redownload the game again.
Screenshot_20230122-185502_My Files.jpg Screenshot_20230122-185437_RAR.jpg

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Yes, it's definitely slow. It was possible not to waste energy on a dozen scenes with a handjob (personally, I just skip them because it's just boring as hell). It was possible to make scenes when the girls would be ready for it. Yes, there are probably people like you who are more interested in handjobs than full-fledged scenes. But I'm sure most people would rather have a few full scenes than dozens of "ok, you got your blowjob, now get out". Well, or in general, do not make scenes yet and focus on the plot, if so far "the girls are not ready" and there was already a 0.6 version, not 0.5.
well i’m pretty sure i’m not one of them. Yeah, I mentioned that Luna and Nova scenes weren’t for me, but i didn’t want a full penetration either. I just wanted a bj/tj instead of masturbation, but no i definetly didn’t want any sex yet. This game is a slow-ish burn, but instead of few undetailed-nonsense sex scenes, you get some scenes that makes perfect sense with the story. Each character have an insecurity, and the mc is helping them defeat it, but with little steps, cuz thats how you defeat an insecurity. You just can’t go balls-deep into someone just bc they like you.
And as for the “don’t make 10 scenes short, make 5 long” thing, then not all of the girls would’ve gotten a scene. We all know you can’t go from zero to penetration, and if you intend to make the first steps(as in hj, bj) longer, theen it’ll take eternity for the story to process.

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
She may not be quite as important as the main girls but there is no way she is a side girl like eva or maat. She is a recurring character and she has a lot of narrative significance - more so than any of the main girls.
But she's not a love interest, I never said she wasn't important. The person I replied to was asking if Calypso was going to be a LI, and when you compare her to the 7 main girls, she won't be. Sure she'll have scenes and she's a major part of the overall story but in terms or romance partners she'll be nothing more than a side girl, unless Cari changes his mind about adding an 8th LI/reveals her as a LI later.

Choking Penny was also so damn hot...
Unless it gets dark(this is Caribdis so I doubt it) I don't think I will ever be able to choose anything but the rough option.

Last edited:

far013

Sep 9, 2019
We all know you can’t go from zero to penetration
Yes you can. Imagine, this is how it happens. You have some kind of teenage reasoning, apparently you are so used to this scheme in VNs, which I am talking about, that you can no longer perceive it differently.
According to your logic, for example in the scene with Nancy, this is just the perfect ending and there is no other way, because it would be "from zero to penetration"

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
But she's not a love interest, I never said she wasn't important. The person I replied to was asking if Calypso was going to be a LI, and when you compare her to the 7 main girls, she won't be. Sure she'll have scenes and she's a major part of the overall story but in terms or romance partners she'll be nothing more than a side girl, unless Cari changes his mind about adding an 8th LI/reveals her as a LI later.

Unless it gets dark(this is Caribdis so I doubt it) I don't think I will ever be able to choose anything but the rough option.
No dark path but Penny like the rough way more that the "love" way , so indeed for me it will be the rough way.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

SIRIO

May 14, 2018
inserendo la traduzione italiana da queto errore e non parte il gioco
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/italian/screens.rpy", line 1010, in script
old "Xenomorph"
old "Xenomorph"
Exception: A translation for "Xenomorph" already exists at game/tl/italian/it_characters.rpy:169.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Xenomorph"
old "Xenomorph"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2513, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Xenomorph" already exists at game/tl/italian/it_characters.rpy:169.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Eternum 0.5
Sun Jan 22 16:40:09 2023

Reactions: ErminiOttone1

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
A realize it with every update, that this game has a soul. It is hands down the best AVN ever, even if compared to other AAAs. Mindblowing experience. The writing, the characters, the plot, lewdness and damn so much humor. Not to mention relatively quick and big updates, never disappoints. This dev is like God amongst devs. What talent.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I don't get it. That Nova scene with her riding the dildo, showing off to Orion, the filth, the dirty talk was the hottest scene so far. They're so into each other and when they finally get the chance with each other, I'm hoping it'll be explosive
Well, I have a reputation to uphold as official "Kink Shamer" :whistle::LOL: so here it is :ROFLMAO:

at first I didn't even realize his other remarks, when "our friend" there say, he doesn't like " this type voyeurism" .
So I assume He prefer to be the absolute Creep by sitting in the dark, and watching the girls, who are unaware of his presence, and jerking off to them,. like a peeping creep:LOL:

Apparently, when the Girl who like the guy, is willingly Masturbating in front of Him,
because She wants it, and it's makes her Horny, and literally putting out there A show for her man, is to much for him , and it's unacceptable:LOL:.

Nova loved every second of it, She literally Demanded Orion to Watch her , and She put out a Show For him:devilish:.

GoD, When she look back at Orion over her shoulder, while she sticking out her tongue, as She ride that Dildo . :love::devilish:
Eternum 2023-01-22 17-07-12-63.jpg
Eternum 2023-01-22 17-07-14-11.jpg
Of Fuck, I only wish we could have see her Face fully from this Angle:love:,
Eternum 2023-01-22 17-07-28-98.jpg
Caribdis What the Fuck you were thinking?! :mad::LOL:

and people think that without this scene there is a continuation of the Nova path
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Last edited:

FantaSee

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2022
Its really impressive that the soundtrack hasnt failed me once, absolute bangers in there

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes