ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wouldn't "feel like an asshole" for rejecting Luna; I would feel complete paralyzing terror for a few short seconds before her dad inevitably locate and kill me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then by the good lord, I don't want to even begin to imagine Victor's reaction upon learning of his beloved daughter's pregnancy in the future. Nor her uncle's reaction about his dear Lunita's pregnancy too.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Then by the good lord, I don't want to even begin to imagine Victor's reaction upon learning of his beloved daughter's pregnancy in the future. Nor her uncle's reaction about his dear Lunita's pregnancy too.
I'm not so much worried about that as him learning about the 5 or 6 other pregnancies along side of Luna's...

PercivalPlatypus

Nov 2, 2019
I reloaded my 0.4 save and played the entire update just to find out I somehow missed the Luna scene and I don't have a save before it, gotta replay the entire game now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7):
Eternum - MultiMod Edition (v0.5 Update)
E_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

PercivalPlatypus

Nov 2, 2019
Looks like your solution was posted just minutes away. I think Sanchomod lets you take care of routes you missed by accident. Never used it so I'm not sure
That's exactly what I did, but I backtracked as much as I could and never found the trigger for the Luna scene, does anybody knows where it happens?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's exactly what I did, but I backtracked as much as I could and never found the trigger for the Luna scene, does anybody knows where it happens?
Do you mean the massage scene? If so the full scene (fingering) is triggered by her Relp, not her path. Otherwise flag me and I'll set you straight if I misunderstood your question.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Finally had time to sit down and play the update. Caribdis is of course a fantastic story teller and the interactions between characters are as always, excellent.

Also Luna best girl and Chang is the GOAT

Reactions: Caribdis

PercivalPlatypus

Nov 2, 2019
Do you mean the massage scene? If so the full scene (fingering) is triggered by her Relp, not her path. Otherwise flag me and I'll set you straight if I misunderstood your question.
Yeah, but I checked my stats with your mod and I had Luna's maximum Relp but her path was off, so I did everything right but missed the decision that made her father invite you out apparently. Either way, thanks a lot for your work, you saved me there.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah, but I checked my stats with your mod and I had Luna's maximum Relp but her path was off, so I did everything right but missed the decision that made her father invite you out apparently. Either way, thanks a lot for your work, you saved me there.
Then I think I know exactly where you missed the invite. It's during a phone chat with Luna and one of the texts you have to reply that you're interested in the DotD event and that you like spicy food/tacos (something similar, I have the project closed atm). That's what sets up the invite if memory serves. Again, I've been on a multi-week coding bender so I'm about out of gas in my tank so take that with a grain of salt. I do know that the mod is correct. I completely rewrote U1-U4 due to updating the latest Core code so everything was double-checked. Regards.

Reactions: PercivalPlatypus

Lalmo_Robs

Feb 15, 2022
Is there any unique content for doing a solo route for each of the LI's? Or does not doing a route just mean not getting their scenes?

4.80 star(s) 908 Votes