Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What if fake redheads dye their pubes red too? That's real dedication to their fraud
Only really works if they're blonde, and, who knows, one might try. First GF was a strawberry blonde - just that faint hint of light red.... One a few years back was that perfect copper with green eyes...

Trivieum

Nov 10, 2022
Update was pretty good, lots of fun. It almost felt a little too horny though haha. Lots of fan service for people on the harem path but really light on story. Obviously this is a sex game; just been spoiled by Eternum's storytelling side I suppose :ROFLMAO:.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
Rocket girl Nova was Ultra Super Awesome; I rewatched that scene countless times. Let's hope there will be some more like that, the soundtrack to the scene was also matching.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
I was not expecting v0.5 to take me 18hrs to get through... But holy shit I need more! Only the second game that's managed to part me from my money... With some wizardry it seems. This shits got me in some sort of trance. Deserves more supporter imo.

I NEED more Luna!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Decided to restart ... the "Sports Ball" joke on the train is pretty timely (and funny for a Bay Area Sports Fan)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Too bad we cant fuck regina, she looks great. Whats the song that plays in the Nova library scene?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Just saw a photo of all the LIs comparing their heights. Too bad there's no chest size comparison

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Was a bit disappointed that you couldn't actually meet Regina in the locker room... I know I shouldn't but I kinda liked her vibe, would have liked to say go keep her "distracted" while penny hunts for the book (even if that means you'd lose out on the titjob)... that and having to pull outta Nancy I'd have happily taken a rep hit if I got to try to breed her.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still wondering why The Amulet of Blair is a bad choice
My gues is same as others. 1- Might be trap leading bad ending. 2- It's not trap but it's still leading bad ending because of preventing you to doing something.

Still I hate scriptted things and we already lost one gem because of scripted story after doing all that hard work. I wish DEV didn't done this and taking amulet wouldn't be bad thing and we could take it, because if he make us lose gem again without giving us choice to defend I will be pissed AF.

• Angry
Reactions: asdf485

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
My gues is same as others. 1- Might be trap leading bad ending. 2- It's not trap but it's still leading bad ending because of preventing you to doing something.

Still I hate scriptted things and we already lost one gem because of scripted story after doing all that hard work. I wish DEV didn't done this and taking amulet wouldn't be bad thing and we could take it, because if he make us lose gem again without giving us choice to defend I will be pissed AF.
well yeah although scripted things are bad, this game isn’t really that much choice-affected in the main story. And i think its better. Cuz if you let the choices affect the main story, that means you have to do some extra story renders and that just takes much more time compared to one story. So yeah I think it actually is a good thing that the story is linear. And Eternum just nails the story imo. Nothing ordinary, nothing too unordinary. Mc doesn’t make any stupid mistakes, nothing awkward happens. A cool balance.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I didn't passed this point yet but I hope it's one time hair and caribdis didn't changed her amazing looking hair to this bad looking one...

And for the love of god... Please stop cockblocking scenes... Seriously it's not funny after first time and espacily with Nancy it's became f*cking annoying already...

Screenshot_15-horz.jpg

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

you know that even if we didn't lose it it would still be scripted

Reactions: Salviocass99
4.80 star(s) 908 Votes