dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't passed this point yet but I hope it's one time hair and caribdis didn't changed her amazing looking hair to this bad looking one...

And for the love of god... Please stop cockblocking scenes... Seriously it's not funny after first time and espacily with Nancy it's became f*cking annoying already...

View attachment 2332734
Her hair has grown, like MC's. Didn't notice other characters, but longer hair grows slower. She might go to the haidresser later on.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I didn't passed this point yet but I hope it's one time hair and caribdis didn't changed her amazing looking hair to this bad looking one...

And for the love of god... Please stop cockblocking scenes... Seriously it's not funny after first time and espacily with Nancy it's became f*cking annoying already...

View attachment 2332734
I have to agree, she looks amazing with the hair from the first photo.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Aug 15, 2021

View attachment 2332734
Hairstyles and outfits change in this game. Looking at the lewd scenes, every single girl with >=2 lewd scenes have a different hairstyle in each scene. And this will likely continue to be the case. For Nancy's 3rd lewd scene it is very likely to be different.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
My gues is same as others. 1- Might be trap leading bad ending. 2- It's not trap but it's still leading bad ending because of preventing you to doing something.

Still I hate scriptted things and we already lost one gem because of scripted story after doing all that hard work. I wish DEV didn't done this and taking amulet wouldn't be bad thing and we could take it, because if he make us lose gem again without giving us choice to defend I will be pissed AF.
There's no way it's not a trap, I mean, he tells you it's an artifact meant to accelerate the gathering of the gems but then the effect is "if two person have this artifact, it's impossible for anyone to gather the ten gems"? Come on guys, be serious.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
Been back and forward over and over! can't seem to figure out why I lose Annie's path after the Zero G experience? Where have I gone wrong? everything's great, then she says she needs time to think, we fly home and she's greyed out!! was on 3 hearts until then! Any ideas.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Been back and forward over and over! can't seem to figure out why I lose Annie's path after the Zero G experience? Where have I gone wrong? everything's great, then she says she needs time to think, we fly home and she's greyed out!! was on 3 hearts until then! Any ideas.
Did you click on all choices during the Zero G event (you need to choose "About Kredon" option during the event to gain a point)? You're supposed to be at 4 stars by the end of that.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
Did you click on all choices during the Zero G event (you need to choose "About Kredon" option during the event to gain a point)? You're supposed to be at 4 stars by the end of that.
3 Hearts going into Zero G, I ask all options including "About Kredon" that question gives me the heart beat top left but still only 3! finish the scene, fly back, Greyed out!!

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the song during Nancy's scene?
Make sure to set Besame on loop, repeat, and play it while cooking, working out, taking a shit, studying, playing video games, or hanging out with your gf.

...Unless you're chilling at the pool. Play this -

Guaranteed to improve performance in all activities by at least 200%.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
3 Hearts going into Zero G, I ask all options including "About Kredon" that question gives me the heart beat top left but still only 3! finish the scene, fly back, Greyed out!!
If you chose the "Take the leap of faith!" option before you got to the station and selected "Interstellar" as your movie option but you still got greyed out, then I'm afraid you likely messed up somewhere during the Annie events in 0.1, 0.2, or her minor event in 0.3 (the kiss).

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
When I first played the update and finished it, I thought it was short, then I realized... I was playing from 9PM to around midnight, and then another hour or so to finished it, so, at least 4 hours of content, short my ass :ROFLMAO:

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
When I first played the update and finished it, I thought it was short, then I realized... I was playing from 9PM to around midnight, and then another hour or so to finished it, so, at least 4 hours of content, short my ass :ROFLMAO:
bro i love and worship this game but AIN'T NO FRIGGIN WAY IT TOOK YOU 4 HOURS TO FINISH IT unless you spell every word

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 929 Votes